Ministry of Defence plans new wave of unmanned marine drones

Original post deleted.

Started a serious thread in a serious forum about a significant professional issue in an attempt to encourage some fresh blood to participate. Should have known better as it got hijacked as usual. :roll:

Aren't Lil's and ROMFT enough to crayon in? Guess it's back to re-join the other grown-ups on ARRSE.

Last edited:

wet_blobby

War Hero
I really hope the MOD keeps out of the development of Drones, fine, encourage development, say what they want but please keep a hands off approach.

If anyone can **** up something promising it's the MOD.

Is that what happened to me?
Can I sue?

You could, but the MOD may argue that the Navy took you to all those exotic places to open your mind to all the wonders of the earth, to promote peace and understanding amongst your fellow man, a representative of all that was good about the Royal Navy and the country that gave so much to the world, It wasn’t their intention that you became a syphilis riddled alcoholic chain smoking tattooed brain damaged down and out

Is that what happened to me?
Can I sue?

You could, but the MOD may argue that the Navy took you to all those exotic places to open your mind to all the wonders of the earth, to promote peace and understanding amongst your fellow man, a representative of all that was good about the Royal Navy and the country that gave so much to the world, It wasn’t their intention that you became a syphilis riddled alcoholic chain smoking tattooed brain damaged down and out
Royal Navy goodwill visits caused more aggro than invasions.
I never had the boat up, I don't smoke, and I just love it when people think I'm not all about.
It's called advantage on.
I plead guilty to the tatoos.
You is just picking on me cus I is black.
Honky racist bastard.
And you've got a small willy.:winkrazz:

As I am far too well mannered to stare at other mens willys I couldnt comment, but I'm assured by the nurse in the clap clinic that 18 holes on a crib board is adequate.
True.. but only after you've already spanned one.
Mine...a baby's arm grasping an orange does not come close..more like a python eating a melon.
Anyway after you've fucked your girlfriend bring her round and I'll break her in.:wink::grin:

Ace, I had a dump in that before I went out, it's woven from wifey's spare pubes dontcha know ^^
Oh a dump? i thought it was just moose, I tried spoon feeding it sharky, thats when he kicked my head in.
**** you must be rich if your missus can afford to keep spare pubes.
We can't afford enough to cover ours.

You in a wig made up of old pubes, I’m getting a faint whiff of Tuna and a picture of the love child of Albert Steptoe and Marsha Hunt

You in a wig made up of old pubes, I’m getting a faint whiff of Tuna and a picture of the love child of Albert Steptoe and Marsha Hunt
I wanted the pubes for the RR meet.
I wish to glue them around certain members mouths should they attend.
Present company excused.

Latest Threads