Ministry of Defence plans new wave of unmanned marine drones

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by Naval_Gazer, Aug 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Original post deleted.

Started a serious thread in a serious forum about a significant professional issue in an attempt to encourage some fresh blood to participate. Should have known better as it got hijacked as usual. :roll:

Aren't Lil's and ROMFT enough to crayon in? Guess it's back to re-join the other grown-ups on ARRSE.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I really hope the MOD keeps out of the development of Drones, fine, encourage development, say what they want but please keep a hands off approach.

If anyone can **** up something promising it's the MOD.

3. Is that what happened to me?
    Can I sue?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Does a blick man have white tattoo's and English tribal tattoo and what would that be?

7. As I am far too well mannered to stare at other mens willys I couldnt comment, but I'm assured by the nurse in the clap clinic that 18 holes on a crib board is adequate.

8. Depending of course, on which end you're measuring from :wink:

9. True.. but only after you've already spanned one.
    Mine...a baby's arm grasping an orange does not come close..more like a python eating a melon.
    Anyway after you've fucked your girlfriend bring her round and I'll break her in.:wink::grin:

10. Fine by me, she likes a laugh, will you be in the residents lounge or in your room.

PS I hope you like big girls

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I will be in my room, but there will be enough of my weapon in the residents lounge to be going on with.^_~

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have stolen Wreckers wig don't be afraid when you see it its not feral.

13. Ace, I had a dump in that before I went out, it's woven from wifey's spare pubes dontcha know ^^

14. Oh a dump? i thought it was just moose, I tried spoon feeding it sharky, thats when he kicked my head in.
    **** you must be rich if your missus can afford to keep spare pubes.
    We can't afford enough to cover ours.

15. You in a wig made up of old pubes, I’m getting a faint whiff of Tuna and a picture of the love child of Albert Steptoe and Marsha Hunt

16. I wanted the pubes for the RR meet.
    I wish to glue them around certain members mouths should they attend.
    Present company excused.