Mine warfare or Weapons Engineer?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by ejenkins, Oct 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just passed all tests (aptitude, fitness, medical & interview) for two branches I tried out for in the RN; Mine Warfare and Weapons Engineer.
    Both branches I am really interested in and I'm sure I'd love either one but I am now in the position where I have to choose between the two.
    I was hoping I could get someones opinion on the branches. Whether you have or are now serving in that branch or know someone who is, I would really appreciate all pros and cons to the branches so that I could then choose. I have looked into them both in depth but maybe I missed something out, I'd like an insiders opinion on the branch.
    Thank-you! Emma
  2. Flip a coin
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mine warfare.
  4. Muppet all the way. We break it, they fix it. Breaking the stuff is much better than fixing it ain't it!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You make it sound better every time you post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. It is that amazing ...... Honest
  7. HaHa...I'll take your word for it mate.
  8. Weapons engineer. Groundwork for a trade when you leave and more time in your rack than the average bed bug!
  9. Have you been drinking Yamma? "Amazing"????????? Mopping two deck twice a day???? W.E all the way, like Wrecker said it's a trade.
  10. There was a bit of sarcasm in there I must say. I stick by my choice though! :)