Milk

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Tristan, Aug 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .edited

2. you need to be on solids before you get to raleigh as they will only spoon feed young newbies, not bottle feed :lol: :lol:

3. As you stated in another post that your mother was deceased you will be allowed to take her and keep her under your bunk. I do hope that you are not allocated a top bunk as the bottom bunk owner may not enjoy sharing with a stiff. :oops:

4. Not me shippers shes alive and skanking.

5. In that case the lower bunk resident may not object too much, unless he is a brown hat wearer :p

6. :D :D :D Good memory you have there Slim my man :wink:

7. You can come and try to breast fed from me Tristan,might as well **** me off at the same time, :wink:

8. Perhaps he should wait till he joins a ship, then as a compromise, she can be accommodated in the middle bunk! :lol: 8O
    2BM

9. I thought that the former WRN DSA's used to perform this role, Certainly obliged me on more than one ocassion. Rather sad to reflect that you now have to revert to the sagging mammary paps of your own mother. After suckling you for so long her nipples must be so long I'm suprised that they don't set off your gag reflex!

10. I thought we were only going to do that on sundays after church?

11. It looks like you'll be feeding from my well developed moobs. However I thought noobs still got their daily milk and nutty ration throughout basic and beyond into the rarified world of Colingrad. If the Milk Ration has been subjected to salami slicing cuts it's an outrage!

Outraged of the Francis Chapple Gentlepersons Retirement Home aka HMS Sunset

12. [ quote=''Tristan''] - I dunno I did my basic in 2003 so they might have brought it back?

so you are full of shit then? :roll:

13. Not at all. I didn't think to ask last time but thought I'd ask for this time to make my time easyer.

14. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Ninja, push the CO's for an O2 tag for this trolling lieing wankstain!

15. Seconded.

16. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Fugginell! Things must be bad when MLP thinks someone is an O2 Thief..! :shock: :lol:

17. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

sgt spend 30 secs reading this cnuts post history!

18. I cam abide ANYTHING apart from a somebody being full of shit and having no sense of humour, individually, (as with 4000 of members) it's not an issue, but together? FFS.

19. Bollocks I have my discharge papers and my offical number...

20. you are still full of shit.