Military Online Gaming

Monaro

Hello! I'm from the ARRSE website and we're currently forming an online gaming community.

It's a place for all service personnel to get together and blat it out on Battlefield 2, Counter Strike, Day of Defeat and any other Mil Online games you can think of.

We're a jolly lot and just getting started so if you want in, come along and see us :D We've got 66 places in the Company to fill!

Click Here

--- Monny

Goku

Midshipman
Greetings Sailor boys :D

I’m Goku from ARRSE.

Being a bit of a geek myself, I’m also getting involved in this online gaming malarkey.

I’m sure there are plenty of you out there who would like to help us in our quest to make the spotty teenagers and walts of the online world cry.

So far we’ve got a whooping membership of 10, considering that the site has only been up for 2 days that’s not bad.
We’re still in the planning stages but the general idea is to get a few games going and have a bit of fun.
We’ll be starting off by picking a server to invade and then choosing a date and time for us all to pile in and make a nuisance of ourselves.

So come one, come all, and blat a few virtual rounds off.

Goku

Midshipman
andym said:
Is it free?or do i have to pay for the privelige?

All we’re interested in doing is arranging a few games between likeminded individuals.

One of the chaps who signed up has offered to let us use his server for BF2 (thank you welshbloke) it’s not working yet, but I’m sure something can be arranged.

I’d like to arrange a few server raids on BF2 to show those civvys how the big boys play :twisted:

There was talk of renting a BF2 server from EA, we haven’t really looked into that as it would cost money. We’ll talk about that at a later date if there’s any interest in it.

Bottom line is to have a bit of fun.
Like Rum Ration we’re not interested in charging for membership.

Currently we’re on day 3, we have 22 members (most of whom play BF2), and we’re voting on our clan name.
The vote ends at 2259 on Tuesday and I’m keen to arrange our first server raid for Wednesday.

For those of you who don’t quite understand what I mean by server raid.
The plan is to pick a date and time when enough of us will be around for a game, one of us will log onto BF2 and find a server with a reasonable ping and enough empty spaces for us all to pile in 10min before the game is due, that man then reports back to the site and posts which server he’s picked out, the rest of us then log in and kill everything that moves.

Sound like fun?

andym

War Hero
Ok so do you have to download software?I only ask as i only have a laptop and if it needs a fairly stonking bit of kit to play then i couldnt take part.

dondon

MIA
andym said:
Ok so do you have to download software?I only ask as i only have a laptop and if it needs a fairly stonking bit of kit to play then i couldnt take part.

I would'nt have a clue where to start :roll: :roll:

Latest Threads