Military Morass

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Jun 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Stop being silly. Everythings fine. The whole world loves us (apart from them nasty people we've budgeted for).

What can go wrong? Those clever people in Westminster who've got no idea about the real world, let alone working in it or God forbid fighting for it have said everythings hunky dory.

These doom merchants need to cool their jets, when has a politician ever made a bad call?
  2. Wait, out.

(we need to check that one out with the F-man.)
  3. All callsigns listening out
  4. Permission to send?
  5. By all means . Go right ahead; just Tx one of your stock off-the shelfers and 'twill be filed appropriately.

Atavistic avatar noted, I suppose the UJC wanted their logo back?
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011

6. Would it not be easier, quicker, and less of a carbon footprint to state the good calls.

Is not the question are all MP's liars, or do all liars get into Parliament.

7. Avatar change first, as the attack on the Scots by bigots appears to have subsided I have replaced the Union Flag with this more colourful British emblem.

Politicians; there is not a single one that I would trust 100% of the time.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2011

8. It would appear Finks that you have a far higher opinion of the political class than I can muster.

Kipling had them by the hip:-

I Could Not Dig: I Dared Not Rob:
    Therefore I Lied To Please The Mob.
    Now All my Lies Are Proved Untrue,
    And I Must Face The Men I Slew.

9. Mr Pagett MP also noted by Kipling
  10. For some inexplicable reason I am feeling magnanimous today.

Great man Rudyard, I still have an edition of the Jungle Book that was given to me when I was 8.

11. What bigots Finks? They should be named and shamed...and punished :whax:

12. Indeed they should complete with photographs and any other information deemed necessary by the Committee for Racial Equality.

As for punishment; I think the wearing of a hair shirt for a month would not be excessive.