Military ban in multicultural pub

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by OMM, Aug 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OMM

OMM War Hero

2. If they were banned as the place notoriously had trouble with their behaviour or something then yeah fair enough, i know its their pub thus their choice but weak. Very weak indeed.

3. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

It's all over Faceache already. Muslims on the piss whilst popping their loose change into the H4H tin on the bar????

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

4. As if i could be arsed looking at the rest of the site or googling it :p why do people bother making fake stories up, real news stories are shite enough let alone faking some!

5. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Some of the comments are also worthy of note.

6. I like the description on the "About" page of the Daily Bale:

About

The Daily Bale is dedicated to bringing you the news the Left-Wing don’t want you to hear, through self-relief and determination we will present you with an array of articles, factual and non fictional that can be used against the Left-Wing to help take the fightback directly to their door.

Using the media of journalism for some time, communist, Marxist scum have made personal attacks against good hard working British citizens, people have been attacked in the street and driven from their homes because of the lies spread about them.

:jerk: :laughing3:

7. Elvis works in the Bull Ring Chippy St.Johns Worcester and I often have an after training pint or so with Alf Tupper.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha i wouldn't say it made me look ridiculous- a bit guillible and silly/dumb maybe yeah- but if i were so insecure i was worried about looking stupid on an internet site then i wouldn't come on here. Not going to research everything posted to check its authenticity before posting a reply, that would be what was ridiculous. Actually my reply nowhere hinted at frothing at the mouth, i recognised that it was their decision and then concluded that in my mind it was weak. Nowhere did i say they were arseholes or anything like that- but keep thinking that if ya like, makes no real odds to me. If people in the navy are like some people on this site then i am getting out while i still can!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Look on this place as skin thickening training, so when you meet the smart arses in the mob your return of service will be that much smarter and eventually they'll naff off and annoy someone else.

Ps if you take nobby up on his offer of a cuddle, keep your hand on your ha'penny

Last edited: Aug 17, 2013
  10. OMM

OMM War Hero

Amused me briefly.

11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Come on Wits, be fair, at least he's consistant

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I had some of the clown meat recently.

It tasted funny. :|

13. It's a pretty good way of trashing a pub's reputation.

I got short changed in the Dog and Duck once, fuck em.....I'm launching a facebook campaign saying they refuse to serve, squaddies, disabled people and OAPs.

Also I have it on good authority that the contents of the H4H charity tin goes straight into their pockets.

And the meat is all Halal.

• Like Like x 4
  14. It seems there are a lot of believers out there. There are even some Facebook chin biters saying that even though it might not be true, there's no smoke without fire.

Just fuck off you thick, gullible cuntwhiffs, fuck off all of you.

• Like Like x 4
  15. See now that is a perfectly good insult- straight to the point, use of an amazing word and not just smarmy for the sake of it.

16. I've been getting into a lot of Hemingway recently. He's a legend, well apart from the kid touching and stuff. As a wordsmith myself I find this has had a profound effect on me. Brevity is key in my future effective insultry I think.

17. Haha thanks so thoughtful of you, always nice to be offered a cuddle- gives me a chance to talk about my feelings and stuff.

18. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Do you really think Witsend gives a crap about women's feelings..? :shock:

19. From what I've read, that website has failed on the Blackpool story as it is pukka. They admitted kiling Charlene and cutting up her body and putting it into their kebabs. They were processed by the authorities but were let off on a process technicality and won £250,000 in the process.
    Nice work if you can get it eh?

20. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I like that article that states the RAF is full of workshy, useless cunts.

That was in The Times though.

• Like Like x 2