Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Drakey, Mar 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So, David Miliband is giving up politics to become a member of the International Rescue Committee. Does this mean that he is going to be a Thunderbird?
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  2. Thunderbird 4 would be his aim, he still aspires to the social heights of submariner :)
  3. I have tried to contact the Tracy's and put your question to them but their conditions to answer have a few strings attached.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. One less labour rat, let the septics have him.
  5. Should that not have read "depths"??
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Well he won't be getting a job as "Brains" will he?
  7. wal

wal Badgeman

No, Dredd, Wrecker is correct. 'heights of submariner'

If you require it to be explained. I sure that Finx or MLP. will oblige.
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  8. Another job for the boys, by the sound of it.
  9. Mmm, giving up MPs wage, and expenses (i still don`t know what MPs are supposed spend their wages on, seeing as i pick up every tab they`ve got {home/second home/utilities/sky tele/repairs/furnishings/food & drink/clothing/etc etc etc} on expenses).
    All to work for a charity funded scheme.

He`s either one of the worlds most philanthropic blokes, or its proof of why you shouldn`t give money to a charity any more.
  10. So much for his loyalty to his constituents, still I expect Hillary Clinton will be pleased as I understand that they get on rather well.
  11. It'll save him having to pretend he supports his brother's policies.A clear pointer for the rest of us there I think.
  12. The words 'sinking ship' and 'rats' spring to mind.