Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Might as well say cheerio myself...

I've posted this here because I make most of my posts here,and that social forum sounds all to fluffy and cuddly for me.

I'm off on Saturday to spend the next few months in a field, I just can't wait to be p1ssed wet through for the next 3 months...oh the joys of British summertime...could be worse I accept that.

Anyway, some will be glad to see the back of me, some wont notice, most wont give a shite. Be good, play nicely with the fun police and have a ball.

If anyone has young kids or grandkids and fancies a family day out check out www.noddytour.co.uk If we're going anywhere near you (look at the venue page) PM me by Saturday a.m at the latest and I'll get you in without straining the old beer tokens..... :thumright: :dwarf:

I look forward to sharing a few beers with the RR'ers I'm already meeting up with around the country.

nutty_bag

War Hero
Blobbs

Take it easy oppo, look forwards to the dits from you, Harry and Polaroid in the near future

NB

josiecats

War Hero
will miss you,,,,, hope you have fun,,,,,,,,,,,, when you see polaaaaaaaaaaaaaa give him a big wet kiss fr me

chieftiff

War Hero
Gutted!! No East Midlands venue's.

Good luck Blobs, hope the weather cheers up for it, mind you not sure if you would want 30 degrees and sun shining in those getups :jocolor:

slim

War Hero
Comeon Blobbs you must be able to get on tinternet sometimes, even if it's to give us the black on Noddy & Big ears sexual antics.

NZ_Bootneck

War Hero
Have fun 'Tessie Bear.', go easy on the MILFS and be gentle with Harry, he's getting on a bit now you know. Have a few, beers, for me
Cheers mate.
NZB

I expect your kids will miss you Blobbs however there will be some fun weekends for them if they visit. I expect Harry's kids will miss him too ... have fun fellas ... hope the weather improves ...

GRx

:wave: :wave: :wave:

polariod

Lantern Swinger
slim said:
Comeon Blobbs you must be able to get on tinternet sometimes, even if it's to give us the black on Noddy & Big ears sexual antics.

Yakker, I'll be meeting up with Blobby on the 13th of July (me liver is already hiding near me left big toe!!) so will give you the SP on Noddy and Big Ears when/if I return. :thumright:

I'm also considering a trip to Helensburgh to visit old haunts during the following week, 15/16/17th July if anyone fancies meeting for a pint or two.

Pol

I'll be joining Blobby's crew on 24 July ready for the Combe County Park gig. I'll try to keep him out of trouble. Wish me luck!

Just to keep you informed, the beer fridge has been located and loaded, we also have a supply of real westcountry cider... :thumright:

Pity the toilets turn up 3 days after us.... :pottytrain5:

Have a great time WB, I don't think I will be near any of your shows unfortuantely, so you can be thankful for that. I like every one else though are really looking forward to the "New Adventures of Noddy" when you get back on line.

dhoby_bucket said:
Have a great time (although that is a given). Shame no Somerset venues..

:thumright:

We're based in Somerset....why do you think we're travelling...... :thumright: :w00t:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
soleil PlymouthLive: "24 Fascinating Tales You Might Not Have Known About Plymouth" Bases / Shore Est 1
Tomahawk Where might Trident go? Current Affairs 34
M MA's in waiting might want to watch this. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
stan_the_man mmmmm might get banned for this Diamond Lil's 9
N RNR divers? Or anyone who might know? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 11
scouse Might bring back some memories for the Sundodgers Submariners 2
EarlyChop Just thought you might like... Diamond Lil's 3
scouse Nato Libya Op might loose its only carrier The Fleet Air Arm 3
scouse Might be of interest to the Sundodgers??? Submariners 0
soleil "Without A Global Maritime Presence, Britain Might Easily Be Just Another Country" Current Affairs 1
trelawney126 Might be the RAF but this is Disgusting Current Affairs 3
soleil T'graph: SDSR: 4 Future Scenarios & How They Might Play Out Current Affairs 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp It might not be everybody's cup of tea. The Gash Barge 6
Rumrat Austin Dobson, do you think he might have been "Jack" Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 2
scouse Did you ever think!!! You might sink?? Diamond Lil's 62
U Might have a problem joining the Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
Rookie-WWFC Might have a problem... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 173
T Orchadian Real Ale might be banned... for promoting violence Diamond Lil's 5
NotmeChief Some quiz show replies you might not have heard. Diamond Lil's 0
T Looks good. Think i might join? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 38
K This might amuse Diamond Lil's 1
UncleAlbert I`m off.....I might be gone some time... Site Issues 24
S Might do some of this blogging....might do! Blogs 0
golden_rivet help! ... it might be the end of the world ... The Quarterdeck 21
P Just when you thought there might be an end in sight Diamond Lil's 8
chockhead819 God, we might even get the carriers!! The Fleet Air Arm 33
Guzzler CHEERIO The Gash Barge 10
brazenhussy Cheerio Social & Reunions 12
M Phase 2 Pushing Myself Physically... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
R Am I kidding myself? RMR RMR 6
stan_the_man The day I shit myself part 2 Diamond Lil's 1
stan_the_man The day I really did shit myself Diamond Lil's 11
stan_the_man May I vote myself as c*ck of the year?? Diamond Lil's 35
M I WAS BORED SO I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF Diamond Lil's 7
M Introduce myself Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
S stepto, urban sailor and myself Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
J Thought I'd introduce myself Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
M Building myself up for RM The Corps 16
Harry_off_the_Hermes Please allow me to introduce myself... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
snapdragon Talking to myself The Fleet 10