Might as well say cheerio myself...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jul 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I've posted this here because I make most of my posts here,and that social forum sounds all to fluffy and cuddly for me.

I'm off on Saturday to spend the next few months in a field, I just can't wait to be p1ssed wet through for the next 3 months...oh the joys of British summertime...could be worse I accept that.

Anyway, some will be glad to see the back of me, some wont notice, most wont give a shite. Be good, play nicely with the fun police and have a ball.

If anyone has young kids or grandkids and fancies a family day out check out www.noddytour.co.uk If we're going anywhere near you (look at the venue page) PM me by Saturday a.m at the latest and I'll get you in without straining the old beer tokens..... :thumright: :dwarf:

I look forward to sharing a few beers with the RR'ers I'm already meeting up with around the country.
  2. Blobbs

Take it easy oppo, look forwards to the dits from you, Harry and Polaroid in the near future

3. will miss you,,,,, hope you have fun,,,,,,,,,,,, when you see polaaaaaaaaaaaaaa give him a big wet kiss fr me
  4. Have fun blobbs,shame youre not going to be around my neck of the woods!LOL
  5. Have a good 'un Blobs, just know you'll have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My regards to Noddy.. :thumright:
  6. Take care mate :)
  7. Good luck WB, and look after yourself!
  8. All those loverly kids, have fun blobs, he he he
  9. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Gutted!! No East Midlands venue's.

Good luck Blobs, hope the weather cheers up for it, mind you not sure if you would want 30 degrees and sun shining in those getups :jocolor:
  10. Comeon Blobbs you must be able to get on tinternet sometimes, even if it's to give us the black on Noddy & Big ears sexual antics.
  11. take it easy blobby, enjoy it! will be over before you know it....

12. Have fun 'Tessie Bear.', go easy on the MILFS and be gentle with Harry, he's getting on a bit now you know. Have a few, beers, for me
    Cheers mate.
  13. I expect your kids will miss you Blobbs however there will be some fun weekends for them if they visit. I expect Harry's kids will miss him too ... have fun fellas ... hope the weather improves ...

:wave: :wave: :wave:
  14. Yakker, I'll be meeting up with Blobby on the 13th of July (me liver is already hiding near me left big toe!!) so will give you the SP on Noddy and Big Ears when/if I return. :thumright:

I'm also considering a trip to Helensburgh to visit old haunts during the following week, 15/16/17th July if anyone fancies meeting for a pint or two.

15. I'll be joining Blobby's crew on 24 July ready for the Combe County Park gig. I'll try to keep him out of trouble. Wish me luck!
  16. wet_blobby

Just to keep you informed, the beer fridge has been located and loaded, we also have a supply of real westcountry cider... :thumright:

Pity the toilets turn up 3 days after us.... :pottytrain5:
  17. Have a great time (although that is a given). Shame no Somerset venues..

18. Have a great time WB, I don't think I will be near any of your shows unfortuantely, so you can be thankful for that. I like every one else though are really looking forward to the "New Adventures of Noddy" when you get back on line.
  19. I hope the weather improves. Have a good time.
  20. wet_blobby

We're based in Somerset....why do you think we're travelling...... :thumright: :w00t: