Middlesbrough is pussy;-what about British West Hartlepool?

#1
:evil: I dont believe this bastard. Middlesbrough is the worst place to live in England? [Property programme and daily wail can't do links] No way although it's only a few miles away the worthy burgers of Hartlepool and more so those of the of the Barbary coast area must be irate at this injustice to their town :twisted:
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#3

slim

War Hero
#4
Re: Middlesbrough is pussy;-what about British West Hartlepo

Middlesbrough is best avoided :p
Hartlepool, I used to work there eons ago but it has changed and not for the better.
Seaham Harbour, one of the most beautiful parts of the North East coast, spoiled by an epidemic of benefit work dodging chavs. :evil:
Seaton Carew, great place for a canoing exped. :p
Easington Colliery the North Easts premier Ballet dancing village. :oops:
 
#5
Re: Middlesbrough is pussy;-what about British West Hartlepo

Streaky said:
You a Monkey Hanger then, Jesse?
:evil: Worse I "Comes frum Yerefudshore>" ButI have descended to the depths of depravity in Middlesbrough and Hartlepool. Hartlepool was the lowest. I am still in deep therapy. :p
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#6
Re: Middlesbrough is pussy;-what about British West Hartlepo

jesse said:
...ButI have descended to the depths of depravity in Middlesbrough and Hartlepool...
What? You fuck your own kids?! 8O :? :twisted:
 
#7
Re: Middlesbrough is pussy;-what about British West Hartlepo

sgtpepperband said:
jesse said:
...ButI have descended to the depths of depravity in Middlesbrough and Hartlepool...
What? You fuck your own kids?! 8O :? :twisted:
:geek: :mumum: Only at full moon on Good Fridays :twisted:
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#9
pugfrom83 said:
Had a cracking night out with Middlesborough CID after playing them at football. Ended up at Club Bongo, if anyone can tell me how the [email protected] I got out in one piece please let me know
...erm, you were with Boro' CID, which may have helped! :shock: :wink:
 
#10
Re: Middlesbrough is pussy;-what about British West Hartlepo

sgtpepperband said:
pugfrom83 said:
Had a cracking night out with Middlesborough CID after playing them at football. Ended up at Club Bongo, if anyone can tell me how the [email protected] I got out in one piece please let me know
Fcukin' Bongo Club; The Bouncers used to search you for guns & knives. If they didn't find any then they advised you to go somewhere else.