Middle Post Wins!

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by thingy, Oct 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We've been introduced and innundated with the Last Post Wins thread, which only a noob can win because the rest of us will have died out before it finishes.

There is also the First Post Wins which Naval Gazer won at the outset, although we are working on a way to pip him to being the original poster! :twisted:

Here is an opportunity for anyone to win. The way to win here is simples. The victor is the one in the middle. Thus if there are three posts, the second poster wins, if there are 200 posts, the 100th poster wins, and so on.

I'm NOT winning! :x :cry:

2. me niether.

3. But, now i am.

Game over.

4. not any more... :roll:

5. At the risk of being pedantic, the 100th poster in your example would not be in the middle because there would be 99 posts before and 100 posts after.

6. This is all getting really boring

7. I kind of like this idea, I can drop a random, pointless, post in the thread, forget about it, and at some point in the future I will be a winner! Shame I probably won't notice.

8. Er, umph, eeeee......

My excuse is that I scored the grade U in my O level maths..... at all THREE attempts... :oops: Skulks away head hung in shame....

9. :D
    auf Wiedersehen Matrosen

(times up; 06:00 flight ~~~)

10. I fear I'm not a midships! Damn.

11. Only another 9 posts to go before I win.

12. The winner takes it all :D
    The loser has to fall
    It's simple and it's plain
    Why should I complain.
    I WIN again :D

13. still winning
    :D