Middle Post Wins!

#1
We've been introduced and innundated with the Last Post Wins thread, which only a noob can win because the rest of us will have died out before it finishes.

There is also the First Post Wins which Naval Gazer won at the outset, although we are working on a way to pip him to being the original poster! :twisted:

Here is an opportunity for anyone to win. The way to win here is simples. The victor is the one in the middle. Thus if there are three posts, the second poster wins, if there are 200 posts, the 100th poster wins, and so on.

I'm NOT winning! :x :cry:
 
#5
thingy said:
We've been introduced and innundated with the Last Post Wins thread, which only a noob can win because the rest of us will have died out before it finishes.

There is also the First Post Wins which Naval Gazer won at the outset, although we are working on a way to pip him to being the original poster! :twisted:

Here is an opportunity for anyone to win. The way to win here is simples. The victor is the one in the middle. Thus if there are three posts, the second poster wins, if there are 200 posts, the 100th poster wins, and so on.

I'm NOT winning! :x :cry:
At the risk of being pedantic, the 100th poster in your example would not be in the middle because there would be 99 posts before and 100 posts after.
 
#7
I kind of like this idea, I can drop a random, pointless, post in the thread, forget about it, and at some point in the future I will be a winner! Shame I probably won't notice.
 
#8
Naval_Gazer said:
thingy said:
We've been introduced and innundated with the Last Post Wins thread, which only a noob can win because the rest of us will have died out before it finishes.

There is also the First Post Wins which Naval Gazer won at the outset, although we are working on a way to pip him to being the original poster! :twisted:

Here is an opportunity for anyone to win. The way to win here is simples. The victor is the one in the middle. Thus if there are three posts, the second poster wins, if there are 200 posts, the 100th poster wins, and so on.

I'm NOT winning! :x :cry:
At the risk of being pedantic, the 100th poster in your example would not be in the middle because there would be 99 posts before and 100 posts after.
Er, umph, eeeee......

My excuse is that I scored the grade U in my O level maths..... at all THREE attempts... :oops: Skulks away head hung in shame....
 

Ricko

Lantern Swinger
#9
HazardousWaster said:
I kind of like this idea, I can drop a random, pointless, post in the thread, forget about it, and at some point in the future I will be a winner! .....
:D
auf Wiedersehen Matrosen

(times up; 06:00 flight ~~~)
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top