Mick Jagger to marry killick wren ?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Flagdeck, Jul 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  2. You know what they say about blokes who marry wrens :)
  3. Yeah, they have no problem getting them in full fighting order!!!
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I wonder if he's shoved a mars bar up her fanny as well.

I shoved a toblerone up a girls clack once. She went fucking spastic.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Your mother has always been a bit flashy in fairness! :grin:
  6. Blackrat

You're just gutted because she blew you out for an RLC jack wagon operative.
  7. The Cow told me she'd never tell anyone! What a waste of duty free.....
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Blackrat

I actually chuckled then.
  9. Now the said "lady" in question of the Mars Bar incident was asked about this very subject in some review of her time as a Stones Groupie ... and she denied it ever happened! That being said I must admit to trying it out on a couple of young ladies with whom I was aquainted! No complaints!
  10. I bet it made a fucking awesome sound when you pulled it out.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Toblerone? Christ! I hope it wasn't one of those that you get from Duty Free shops that's the size of a bit of four by two. I also hope that you took it out of the box first as well.
  12. And there are some that you would NEED one the size of 4 x 2 and even then it wouldn't touch the sides!
  13. If she said it didnt happen then it didnt, I mean she would hardly say, yup, one night there was nothing on the telly so my squeeze rove a family size confectionary bar up my snatch block then munched it out, if it never happened, as for your finger of fudge moment, was it in a professional capacity or purely recreational.
  14. You should try and secretly tip the contents of a kids bag of "popping candy" into your loved ones fun tunnel.
    (That stuff that goes crackly-crackly on your tongue). Slightest bit of moisture and a-w-a-yyyy it goes.
    Drives 'em into a frenzy it does. So I've been told.

p.s. I don't recommend anything made of liquorice. Don't look nice when it melts.
  15. Nah ... think she said she was stoned out of her mind and while they thought about it ... they didn't have change for a MARS Bar (other confectionary bars are available) from the local offy so he just gritted his teeth and muffed her out without one!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. chuckle chuckle