Michael Jacksons last words

A guy in our local has clips of the last words from lots of famous people,Bogard?"Should not have switched from whisky to champagne!" loads of others[funny kind of hobby!] anyway we ran a competition in the pub £1 a time to come up with his last sentence.
My sides ached all evening as they were all read out[about 60 took part] mine came nowhere but the winner[bastard] was happy with £60.
To filthy even for Lil's but I'll tell you if you beat him.

Lay in his coffin, centre stage, at his bye bye Wake;

“I wonder what time the Mike Sammes Singers are on�

or, very last thought;

“I’m feeling a bit off colourâ€.

F106

Lantern Swinger
im fed up bout hear jacko this, jacko that, yes he fcuked kids but he was a great singer bollox i dont hear anybody saying what a great builder fred west was or what a safe lorry driver peter sutcliffe was or even what a good caretaker ian huntley was. jacko was a dirty stinkin kiddie fiddler that had loads of dosh to buy his victims parents silence. end of rant over :evil:

F106 said:
im fed up bout hear jacko this, jacko that, yes he fcuked kids but he was a great singer bollox i dont hear anybody saying what a great builder fred west was or what a safe lorry driver peter sutcliffe was or even what a good caretaker ian huntley was. jacko was a dirty stinkin kiddie fiddler that had loads of dosh to buy his victims parents silence. end of rant over :evil:
You really think they were his last words?

F106 said:
I think that warrants you losing your O2 thief tag :)