Method for enlarging and shaping a root canal

Ships_Cat

War Hero
wet_blobby said:
Also, don't brush or floss your teeth right before you have oral sex.

I should have though afterwards was a more opportune moment......is that why she keeps mouthwash in the drawer with the KY spray??

wet_blobby said:
I can google, cut and paste too..

Here's my handy hints for oral hygiene. :thumright:

For oral sex on a woman, use a latex barrier (a small sheet of latex which acts a barrier between the vagina or anus and mouth) to prevent spreading HIV or other STIs. Latex barriers (known as 'dental dams') are available at some UK pharmacies and can be purchased online.

Condoms should be used when performing oral sex on a man. Some people complain that condoms have a rubbery taste and lessen the sensation on the penis, so using thinner or flavoured ones may help. Also, using a small amount of lubricant inside the condom could help increase sensation - but only use water-based lubricants on latex condoms. Oil-based lubricants such as petroleum jelly will weaken them.

If you have any sores or cuts in your mouth, you should avoid oral sex. Also, don't brush or floss your teeth right before you have oral sex. This could tear the lining of the mouth, and increase your risk of catching any viruses that may be present. If you want to freshen your mouth first, try mouthwash or mints instead. :dwarf:

I can hear the women crying out already...."I'm off to floss me teeth before I go down on you.".....

Only you Blobbs could post such a fantastic google find!. :salut:

wet_blobby said:
I can google, cut and paste too..

Here's my handy hints for oral hygiene. :thumright:

For oral sex on a woman, use a latex barrier (a small sheet of latex which acts a barrier between the vagina or anus and mouth) to prevent spreading HIV or other STIs. Latex barriers (known as 'dental dams') are available at some UK pharmacies and can be purchased online.

Condoms should be used when performing oral sex on a man. Some people complain that condoms have a rubbery taste and lessen the sensation on the penis, so using thinner or flavoured ones may help. Also, using a small amount of lubricant inside the condom could help increase sensation - but only use water-based lubricants on latex condoms. Oil-based lubricants such as petroleum jelly will weaken them.

If you have any sores or cuts in your mouth, you should avoid oral sex. Also, don't brush or floss your teeth right before you have oral sex. This could tear the lining of the mouth, and increase your risk of catching any viruses that may be present. If you want to freshen your mouth first, try mouthwash or mints instead. :dwarf:

I can hear the women crying out already...."I'm off to floss me teeth before I go down on you.".....

I hear that they taste disgusting... Their flavour is so overpowering that you forget you are orally massaging something delicate and, in the case of the banana flavoured ones, you can believe that your mouth is circumnavigating an overripe banana.... though of course this is sometimes true! ;) :tongue:

I don't know if any of this is true, of course. ;) Maybe Sgtpepperband, font of all knowledge of sexual matters, can confirm? :biggrin:

Thanks Blobbs for redirecting my attention away for the Season's festivities back onto sailorly pursuits of yore! :lol: