Metal plate in my hand

I broke my hand a couple years ago, I now have a plate and screws in it. Will this be an issue in my medical? (by the way I have full movement in my hand and there seems to no on going problems) thanks

I broke my hand a couple years ago, I now have a plate and screws in it. Will this be an issue in my medical? (by the way I have full movement in my hand and there seems to no on going problems) thanks
There is an old navy saying "The hand that wanks the captain steers the ship"
Dya rckn your hand is good enough?:tongue8:

Yeah I have absolutely no problem with it, I play rugby and box with it so I can't see it would be a problem, just don't know what the medical doctor would have to say about it

Yeah I have absolutely no problem with it, I play rugby and box with it so I can't see it would be a problem, just don't know what the medical doctor would have to say about it
You will get a sensible answer from Angrydoc, he's pretty good for a straight medical answer

A

angrydoc

Answered via PM, but for info:

Should be ok as long as simple fracture, not involving a joint, fixed without complication or ongoing problems.

No apparently some people and their internal metal ornaments can set off alarm systems, including those at airport security! One of my dads friends flew to Ireland with us and he had a plate put in (not specifically for the journey), and he had a letter from his doctor stating where it was in case it did trigger anything. I would imagine it is rare though :p

No apparently some people and their internal metal ornaments can set off alarm systems, including those at airport security! One of my dads friends flew to Ireland with us and he had a plate put in (not specifically for the journey), and he had a letter from his doctor stating where it was in case it did trigger anything. I would imagine it is rare though :p
I were extracting the urine due to the way he phrased the post ^_~