Messed up my forms.

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Oplr, Jan 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have messed up my application forms, worse thing is both of them. The "The Royal Navy Medical and Health Questionnaire and Consent to Release Personal Medical Information" and the "Application Form for Service in Her Majesty's Naval Service" I didn't fill the latter in caps and crossed the first forms boxes rather than circling or crossing the other answer. In other words make myself look a tit.

If I go to the AFCO and ask for new forms will they think im an ******** or will they be fine with it lol?
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Both probably.

As long as it's legible we're usually not too fussed and we don't judge you on your application forms normally. In fact 'tis oft said that if we analysed the handwriting on the bulk of application forms it would probably match that of a 30-40 year old female, anxious to send her son to sea.

Either way, if not happy to submit your forms, just call into our AFCO and request a new set.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Well aside from thinking I'm a tit will it impact my application in anyway?
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

5. Sweet, Cheers!
  6. Apart from they'll know you're a tit and phrase the questions accordingly.
    • Like Like x 1