Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Messed up my forms.

Oplr

Midshipman
I have messed up my application forms, worse thing is both of them. The "The Royal Navy Medical and Health Questionnaire and Consent to Release Personal Medical Information" and the "Application Form for Service in Her Majesty's Naval Service" I didn't fill the latter in caps and crossed the first forms boxes rather than circling or crossing the other answer. In other words make myself look a tit.

If I go to the AFCO and ask for new forms will they think im an ******** or will they be fine with it lol?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Both probably.

As long as it's legible we're usually not too fussed and we don't judge you on your application forms normally. In fact 'tis oft said that if we analysed the handwriting on the bulk of application forms it would probably match that of a 30-40 year old female, anxious to send her son to sea.

Either way, if not happy to submit your forms, just call into our AFCO and request a new set.

Oplr

Midshipman
Both probably.

As long as it's legible we're usually not too fussed and we don't judge you on your application forms normally. In fact 'tis oft said that if we analysed the handwriting on the bulk of application forms it would probably match that of a 30-40 year old female, anxious to send her son to sea.

Either way, if not happy to submit your forms, just call into our AFCO and request a new set.

Well aside from thinking I'm a tit will it impact my application in anyway?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Have I messed up my chances of joining? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
O Feel like I'm being messed around... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
MoD_RSS Human Rights Council 45: Statement for Item 9 General Debate on racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related forms of intolerance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Crime news: updated Crown Court fee guidance and new claim forms MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 45: statement for the Interactive Dialogue with the Special Rapporteur on Contemporary forms of Slavery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Paper based fee bearing forms are changing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 44: Interactive Dialogue with the SR on Contemporary Forms of Racism MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Attestation forms for travel to and within France MoD News 0
MoD_RSS South Sudanese Government Forms Cabinet: Troika Statement MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New national application forms to apply for, change or renew a marketing authorisation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UN Human Rights Council 42 - General Comment: Contemporary Forms of Slavery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 42nd Human Rights Council - UK statement for Clustered ID with SR on Contemporary forms of Slavery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Threat level system updated to include all forms of terrorism MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Crime news: upgraded digital claim forms CA1 and DC01 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Crime news: court appointee and defence cost order claim forms MoD News 0
S Forms Handed In Joining the Royal Navy 4
S Medical Forms Joining the Royal Navy 3
S Just completed rfa application forms whats next ??? RFA 2
J Help - eye sight forms Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
C Supplementary Application forms? RFA 2
B RFA recruitment Forms RFA 0
S Forgot to put things on medical forms... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
H Forms to bring for recruting test (102 and 493)? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
T Expenses forms RFA 5
H Medical Forms Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
E AFCO Form 104a (AIB Forms) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
K Security forms? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
B Medical Officer Cadetship Forms! HELP! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Diarrhea – Forms and Cures The Gash Barge 7
B Security Clearance Forms Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
F AFCO - Handing in application forms without NHS Number? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
F Already SC cleared... do I need to do the forms again? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
J Delayed reply of medical/application forms. The Fleet Air Arm 14
B security check and eye test forms Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
I waiting time from sending off AIB forms to AIB date Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 28
T Replacement Application Forms Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
frayedknotarts Sailmaker's Forms (benches) History 3
T Application forms The Corps 1