Mess dress onesies club

Anyone think this will take off Yes/No. mess dress onesie club on Facebook.

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
@Messdressonesies It is customary and polite to ask for permission from the owners to advertise on the site. I am leaving this uo for the present as you have a similar thread on ARRSE which sparked some humour so maybe we can get some from Jack.

BTW, you may not know it but this site reviewed a onesie earlier on this year after the lers contacted us - you may wish to consider a similar arrangement where we will take a completed onsie from you, wear & test then write it up.

Unfortunately that section is not available at the moment but I could get a copy of the review for you to let you see if you thought it a goer.

@Messdressonesies It is customary and polite to ask for permission from the owners to advertise on the site. I am leaving this uo for the present as you have a similar thread on ARRSE which sparked some humour so maybe we can get some from Jack.

BTW, you may not know it but this site reviewed a onesie earlier on this year after the lers contacted us - you may wish to consider a similar arrangement where we will take a completed onsie from you, wear & test then write it up.

Unfortunately that section is not available at the moment but I could get a copy of the review for you to let you see if you thought it a goer.
Hi yes my apologise we will be looking to do something more substantial advertisements on both sites in the very near future. We can arrange for a sample to be sent if you would like to try in on etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O The Quarterdeck 16
P The Quarterdeck 4
BARNEYRNSM SCC and URNU 16