Mess dress onesies club

Discussion in 'Hobbies & The Great Indoors' started by Messdressonesies, Oct 31, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone think this will take off Yes/No. mess dress onesie club on Facebook.

2. What is Facebook ?.

3. Stirlin do you live on the moon?

4. Facepalm.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Further away than that, but still in the same galaxy. Just.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Ask ex-Jenny..............

7. Ask ex-jenny what?

8. Can't see a picture of the RN one, not that I'm going to buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

@Messdressonesies It is customary and polite to ask for permission from the owners to advertise on the site. I am leaving this uo for the present as you have a similar thread on ARRSE which sparked some humour so maybe we can get some from Jack.

BTW, you may not know it but this site reviewed a onesie earlier on this year after the lers contacted us - you may wish to consider a similar arrangement where we will take a completed onsie from you, wear & test then write it up.

Unfortunately that section is not available at the moment but I could get a copy of the review for you to let you see if you thought it a goer.

10. exJenny

exJenny War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

11. Hi yes my apologise we will be looking to do something more substantial advertisements on both sites in the very near future. We can arrange for a sample to be sent if you would like to try in on etc.

12. Ex jenny is that a link to a previous review as i cannot open it?

13. What is Facebook.

14. Try Googling it.

15. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

The reviews are not visible as we have recently changed our software. If you PM me an email addy I will send on a copy.