Mess Deck Rules - You Know!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by alhucoll, Jul 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Man crimped in the mess square - anything goes, yep except damage!

Singapore, 1995.
    Three Killick Stokers out on the lash all day, good food, good beer (Bob B. Stevie G, and Me).
    Get back onboard and a young RO is laid out comatose in the Mess square, camera next to him!
    Say no more, the fridge is opened, we get the beer, look and act - out camera, ARRSE, Bo@@ocks, (36 roll only five taken) we fill the roll, got bored hakfway through - only so many arrse and [email protected] shots you can take!
    Young RO is catching flies in his drunken state, OUT [email protected], deep throat! (Yep I did the deed) Camera click, click, click! JOB DONE.

A few weeks later the evidence comes back - silly bugger only sent his films home to be developed by his MOTHER!!!!!!

SO, what are your fond memories?

Worst I encountered was waking up in the Mess Square after an alcohol induced slumber with my boxer shorts on fire!
  2. does... being so drunk that i passed out in the loo and waking up with"" bloo"" stained face count......... :pukel:
  3. went on the piss drinking "green meanies" in helston, woke up in the night thought I spewed up as my pit was covered in green stuff.
    Lads who put me in my pit had covered me in green close up toothpaste!
  4. Woke up with a Wren once
    Amazing what the drink can do to you
    Good street cred for her though, he he he
  5. Grand slammed once after a good birthday run ashore in Guzz. Fortunately in my own pit, not the 'big bed'.
  6. a killick stoker in a dress does not count for a Wren
  7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Does if you get a reach around!!
  8. One of the stokers feel asleep in another lads mess once, he woke up, duck taped to the table, written in perm black marker on his legs and arms was;

you've been zoo'd!
  9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Jenny, admit it- it was you, wasn't t?! :lol:
  10. As long as you dont push back!