Merry Christmas to everyone

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Caretaker, Dec 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sign the Card

Merry Christmas to everyone in all the services

All the best for the coming year.

2. Same here,

A Merry Christmas & an even Merrier :wink: New Year to all, wherever you are.

3. Same here

Have a good time over the festive period and remember the fun you had getting the hangover.

4. Merry Christmas all - have a good one!!

To the people deployed on Operations over the festive period - stay safe!

5. A very Merry Christmas to all on RR. A special Merry Christmas to all Royal Marines on active duty, all those who have just come back, all those about to go. :lol:
  6. I'd also like to wish everyone a merry xmas & a great new year , I always volunteer to work xmas day , I'ts a lovely feeling up at the hospital , I remember a couple of years ago , got into work & was told we had a kidney transplant later in the day , went to the ward to collect the lady , well she couldnt believe she got the call on xmas morning , what a feeling , she was shaking with excitment , what a xmas present , I was so pleased for that lady , will never forget it , unbelievable we did another on the following Easter Day ,

Anyway all Rum Rationer's have a great time , above all look after your selves , love you's all , !!!!!! :roll:
  7. Er..permission to mank that's it's too early for Christmas yet...
  8. As it is Advent, I believe it isn't too early :lol:
  9. To everyone in uniform, ashore or afloat. Have a very merry Christmas and a really great New Year, especially those on operational tours. You'r doing a great job folks 8)
  13. Merry crimbo to all serving, ex serving or about to become serving.

Hope you all have a safe time and a prosperous New Year.

And, just to wind up Heart of Oak - Happy Easter for next year. :)
  14. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all.
  15. Merry Christmas to one and all!

God bless those who are away from home xx
  16. hoppy crimbo
  17. Ashore, afloat or in the air, take care of yourselves and have a Merry Christmas :lol: