Mental Health Issue

Lancecadetjimbo

Midshipman
Right so, Regarding my case - I've been invited to do a Psychometric test allthough i included a Pre-Army application reference in the application form, Is this a Good thing, or Just standard?

mattbea

Banned
well today had psychiatrists round (the ones who thought it was possible at one point i had psychosis plus alcoholic problems) and had a mental stability test and basically im sane lol, other than that though will help me as they can now put good reasoning to the actions i did as it will go on my doctors records so try getting some help and it will make your case stronger, rang them last week to come and help so you should not have to wait to long

Lancecadetjimbo

Midshipman
Thing is matt, It Varies throught the country, Englands responce time might be 10x faster than the welsh's, Its actually getting on my nerves that, if anything does happen on application, I'd have to wait a Max of 9 months, thing Is I've waited 2 years already.. And it really is pushing the nail in now.

mattbea

Banned
true mate.. hopefully what ive done today will save my ass on waiting longer through the process, going to take sometime with them having to send my army discharge papers off but got psychometric tests next week and tests seem pretty easy so hopefully will get through them ok and the hard bit will be interview

Lancecadetjimbo

Midshipman
Lol, Psychometric for me is on.. 19th of Feb So its just over two weeks, I Also have a question for anyone who knows, or uses Treadmills, Do they record with miles or Kilometers? I'm doing about 3.56 per 20 mins... If this is miles then im happy, if its Kilometers, then i need to improve my speed, fast answer would be helpful so i can get down to some grinding tommorow :)

Latest Threads