Mental Health for Medical

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by GlasgowRangersChampions, Sep 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi Guys

After failing initial medical with the army due to past experience of anxiety, I am asking if I would be wasting my time trying for the Navy, are the same protocols in place?

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

How do you feel about the pope coming to Glasgow, do you shake when you think about it?
  3. Anxiety? Locked up in a steel tube for months on end with limited access to the outdoors, a situation entirely possible.
    I'd have a serious think about this career move!
    Mind you I saw a lot of anxiety on the average RS(G) when I came on watch - never have been able to understand that :roll:
  4. The same rules apply.
  5. I am appalled that the leader of the worlds largest paedophile ring is being allowed, and applauded into my country, which is still prodominately Protestant.
  6. The anxiety was due to drug abuse (cannabis, ecstacy) etc when I was younger, it says so on my medical history so I would be ok with that,

But if the same rules apply to the Navy then I guess I'm screwed,

Cheers for the help lads
  7. Epic attempt at hiding the crazies mate. You lasted all of one post.
  8. What does being a predominately protestant country got to do with it? 17% of this country are Catholics and we will welcome the leaders of any religious group.

I'm not Catholic before you ask, I just have a hatred for blue nose bigots.
  9. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

10. I can only half agree with you there. Fuckin' Huns.
  11. I`m going no where near the bus, they always sit next to me on the bus. Aaagh! :(
  12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

He'll be listening to the voices at the followfollow forum. A internet hotbed of sane impartial upstanding citizens, who are known for their good samaritan qualities and fashion sense.

Dedicated follower of rangers.
  13. Basically yes, but all is not lost.
    If you've got a bit of leaf or even as a last resort an eighth of resin (red
    and a supplier, we could do some business.
    But be careful on here the man might be eyeballing. 8) :wink:
  15. Angry Doc will be along directly to up your meds.