Mens Health Love in the slow lane

This would probably work with Mrs NC but regarding any other bint then it will continue to be a "brace yourself ya slag" and it will just be a time to empty the old ballbag, :D

I didn't realise that you were actually a tortoise, Jimmy. As tortoises cannot make last posts (because they spend their entire lives either eating lettuce, bonking nekkid wimmen and spending months at a time, after each bonk, sleeping it off, they cannot make last posts.....

Sparrowhawk01 said:
F106 said:
fcuk 4play im not really bothered if she enjoys it or not the main aim is to empty my sack n fcuk off home
How fcukinf romantic :p
:D So i am not alone in my way of thinking, :D ,i always have looked after my partner ie multi mega cosmic orgasm`s :wink: ,but any bint who happened to want a taste of the jolly old salami sword only got raged shaged and baged, 8)

'Rest your upper bodyweight on her, or if you're very heavy, your elbow....? What - to choke her ? Even for a sturdy chick ,that's asking a bit much 8O Poor cow'll get squashed flat in the sack
As for the half-hour nobsucking exercise, dream on....that's as long a time as QI is on ! 8O 8)

Taloolah said:
'Rest your upper bodyweight on her, or if you're very heavy, your elbow....? What - to choke her ? Even for a sturdy chick ,that's asking a bit much 8O Poor cow'll get squashed flat in the sack
As for the half-hour nobsucking exercise, dream on....that's as long a time as QI is on ! 8O 8)
Thank you for that Taloolah.. It was Quite Interesting :D

trelawney126 said:
Taloolah said:
Thank you for that Taloolah.. It was Quite Interesting :D
Quite Welcome Trelly. Amazing what you find when you read the smaller print. :roll:
Stick to the headlines, they're more suited to your fat little fingers. :D