Mens Health Love in the slow lane

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Jimmy, Aug 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are you in yet.....

Too late I've finished :)

2. Not in the snug I hope. 300th post, do I get another gong? No I didn't!

3. Old news to me... I've got a Welsh cap at lovemaking :wink: :D

4. Shouldn't that have been a "Dutch Cap?" :lol:

5. Trying to tell my wife of 21 years she has to lick my shaft for 15 minutes will cost me a damn site more than a new pair of shoes!

6. This would probably work with Mrs NC but regarding any other bint then it will continue to be a "brace yourself ya slag" and it will just be a time to empty the old ballbag, :D

7. I didn't realise that you were actually a tortoise, Jimmy. As tortoises cannot make last posts (because they spend their entire lives either eating lettuce, bonking nekkid wimmen and spending months at a time, after each bonk, sleeping it off, they cannot make last posts.....

8. fcuk 4play im not really bothered if she enjoys it or not the main aim is to empty my sack n fcuk off home

9. How fcukinf romantic :p

10. :D So i am not alone in my way of thinking, :D ,i always have looked after my partner ie multi mega cosmic orgasm`s :wink: ,but any bint who happened to want a taste of the jolly old salami sword only got raged shaged and baged, 8)

11. 4play!! "Brace!, Brace!, Brace! here it comes darlin. :D :D :D :D :D

12. 'Rest your upper bodyweight on her, or if you're very heavy, your elbow....? What - to choke her ? Even for a sturdy chick ,that's asking a bit much 8O Poor cow'll get squashed flat in the sack
    As for the half-hour nobsucking exercise, dream on....that's as long a time as QI is on ! 8O 8)

13. Thank you for that Taloolah.. It was Quite Interesting :D

14. Quite Welcome Trelly. Amazing what you find when you read the smaller print. :roll:
    Stick to the headlines, they're more suited to your fat little fingers. :D