men you would shag but you just know its not right

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by golden_rivet, Apr 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Prince Charles and Prince Philip, Gordon Brown, Boris Johnson, Peter O'Toole (now not then), Pavarotti, Charles Gray (see Devil Rides Out), Danny la Rue :oops:
  2. RoofRat :lol:
  3. Fuck me, Rivet, you must be ill! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  4. Tim Marshall, Sky International News Editor. I KNOW!!!! But can't stop watching Sky because of him :(
  5. Philip Glennister from Life on Mars - but he would have to be wearing that camel coat and the cream loafers!
  6. Suppose I could f----k Gordon Brown and Bliar (with the rough end of a pineapple) !!
  7. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

fantastic thread - this is what Lil's should be like...
  8. Uncle Albert! :D

9. would I have to be to want to ??? :lol:
  10. Always_a_Civvy
  11. Jermery clarkson - top gear
    JOhn tickle - brainiac

Peter Kay
  12. seriously ill - but when you get to a certain age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Jose - Mourinio - that accent makes my knicker elastic spontaneously combust!

14. at 5am you were off on your holidays for a week - don't tell me that's fallen through too !!!!! :(
  15. I thnk thats a pretty normal reaction
  16. you really do have it in for me dont you - booked on 1900- 7 pm - ferry but kinda busy so thought id be nice and say cheerio early!!
    honestly for someone your age i thought you world have better things to do than bitch and cause an argument..................
  17. Dondon , you know you want to , mmmmmmm , flick the bean , mmmmm
  18. TheCaretaker. In the right ear. To fukc some sense into the silly old Walt.
  19. oh la la !!! Monsieur Higgy le Pigg s'il vous plait - yum yum xx
  20. Oh my god GR - nooooo!

Seek help ..... immediately!