men you would shag but you just know its not right

Prince Charles and Prince Philip, Gordon Brown, Boris Johnson, Peter O'Toole (now not then), Pavarotti, Charles Gray (see Devil Rides Out), Danny la Rue :oops:

golden_rivet said:
Prince Charles and Prince Philip, Gordon Brown, Boris Johnson, Peter O'Toole (now not then), Pavarotti, Charles Gray (see Devil Rides Out), Danny la Rue :oops:
Fuck me, Rivet, you must be ill! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HarryBosch said:
golden_rivet said:
Fuck me, Rivet, you must be ill! :lol: :lol: :lol:

would I have to be to want to ??? :lol:

golden_rivet said:
seriously ill - but when you get to a certain age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brazenhussy said:
golden_rivet said:

at 5am you were off on your holidays for a week - don't tell me that's fallen through too !!!!! :(

golden_rivet said:
brazenhussy said:
golden_rivet said:

at 5am you were off on your holidays for a week - don't tell me that's fallen through too !!!!! :(
you really do have it in for me dont you - booked on 1900- 7 pm - ferry but kinda busy so thought id be nice and say cheerio early!!
honestly for someone your age i thought you world have better things to do than bitch and cause an argument..................