Memorable Phots and great memories

wet_blobby

War Hero
Re: Memorable Phots

Cracking photos' I loved abseiling, fcuking hard work starting off a two hundred foot one out of a helicopter but, once you got the momentum it was great. If I can get the kids to work the scanner I'll post some...probably next week. :thumright:

Good wary shot with the gimpy GD, the only phots I can find are me pissed, covered in vomit (hopefully mine!) or 1st Blues Lympstonia job. Not good.
NZB

Graybags

Lantern Swinger
Here's a dit for you - was in casualty on Duty at RNH Gibraltar, a call came in saying that a Gibbo had abseiled off the end of a rope and could we send an ambulance, thinking Oh Shit, as the rope was attached to a helo at the time, I called the ambulance , which was out at the time and asked my watch oopo to pick up snotty heap, turned out he fell 6 inches and twisted his ankle - luckily

Remember Jonesey roping down problem BEING he slid down. Mighty sore hands he had for a while. It was then he found out who his best mates where not!

TAXI'S WAITING HE HIS BLOWING HIS HORN

IF IN DOUBT BREW UP

HELI PARA JUMPING

Greendeath

Lantern Swinger
Here's another couple of phots from my archives. We used to do the river crossing drills every year during arctic warfare training exercises. Which I'm sure some on the forum will no doubt remember well.

The water was as ever ferking freezing:

Cheers

Steve

Nothing to it lads up 850 eight men jumping and if canopy does not deploy I will see you down there!

Who said the first is worse! Well two gone now number three!

Still in the memory box. " If you hear a voice shouting it is not God!! It is me down below! And don't forget to collect the mushrooms on landing the wife loves mushrooms!! "

Who remembers the tower! Not to worry lads we have gravel to break your fall!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
seafruit Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
ronalder Diamond Lil's 2
D The Quarterdeck 1