Memorable Phots and great memories

Discussion in 'The Corps' started by Greendeath, Nov 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Re: Memorable Phots

Cracking photos' I loved abseiling, fcuking hard work starting off a two hundred foot one out of a helicopter but, once you got the momentum it was great. If I can get the kids to work the scanner I'll post some...probably next week. :thumright:

2. Good wary shot with the gimpy GD, the only phots I can find are me pissed, covered in vomit (hopefully mine!) or 1st Blues Lympstonia job. Not good.
    NZB

3. Here's a dit for you - was in casualty on Duty at RNH Gibraltar, a call came in saying that a Gibbo had abseiled off the end of a rope and could we send an ambulance, thinking Oh Shit, as the rope was attached to a helo at the time, I called the ambulance , which was out at the time and asked my watch oopo to pick up snotty heap, turned out he fell 6 inches and twisted his ankle - luckily

4. oops *oppo*

5. Remember Jonesey roping down problem BEING he slid down. Mighty sore hands he had for a while. It was then he found out who his best mates where not!

TAXI'S WAITING HE HIS BLOWING HIS HORN

[​IMG]

IF IN DOUBT BREW UP

[​IMG]

HELI PARA JUMPING

[​IMG]

6. EVERYBODIES FAVOURITE THE KNACKERCRACKER

[​IMG]

7. Great Phots mate. Its good to share them on here, as they really do just sit in the cupboard gathering dust.

Cheers

GD

8. Here's another couple of phots from my archives. We used to do the river crossing drills every year during arctic warfare training exercises. Which I'm sure some on the forum will no doubt remember well.

The water was as ever ferking freezing:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers

Steve

9. GD - That 200 ft abseil looks very impressive. I bet your arms were aching when you finally reached the helo.

:giggle:

10. If I remember rightly, it was, last one down gets the wets in!! :thumright:

Cheers

GD

11. Nothing to it lads up 850 eight men jumping and if canopy does not deploy I will see you down there!

[​IMG]

Who said the first is worse! Well two gone now number three!

Still in the memory box. " If you hear a voice shouting it is not God!! It is me down below! And don't forget to collect the mushrooms on landing the wife loves mushrooms!! "

[​IMG]

Who remembers the tower! Not to worry lads we have gravel to break your fall!!

[​IMG]