Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Memoirs of a Nutter

Sterling_Stirling said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
A fascinating read, thank you for that.

You really should consider publishing it.

And boost your recruiting figures. :wink:

Oh yeah, sure. It'll do the branch the world of good to know that not only do they resemble nutters in the main, but some of us even have certificates to prove it. :wink:

That said, although there's admittedly some strange-looking Stokers kicking around, there's none stranger-looking than the Hydrographers...

Ninja_Stoker said:
Sterling_Stirling said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
A fascinating read, thank you for that.

You really should consider publishing it.

And boost your recruiting figures. :wink:

Oh yeah, sure. It'll do the branch the world of good to know that not only do they resemble nutters in the main, but some of us even have certificates to prove it. :wink:

That said, although there's admittedly some strange-looking Stokers kicking around, there's none stranger-looking than the Hydrographers...

:D :D :D

Just had a word with my best mate( he worked @ Uni ), he read the condensed and expanded draft and says I should go for it. brushteeth

2_deck_dash said:
Seriously shippers, this could be a best seller.

Cheers mucker, have decided to call it Roughers, Jack and all other seafarers have natures own roller coaster the sea, exilerating and some times scary, full of ups and downs, highs and lows. Second chapter, cells is now up also added some dialogue to first chapter that I missed.

Edited opening paragraph to first chapter as it reads like I am already aware that I was ill, also added one line to close of Hotel chapter. 95% factual so far, the 5% fiction is to make one character look a twat, he was not, he was seriously ill like me. Will try to get some more down before I go out training, I am taking this slow and steady so the adrenalin does not pump too much, we all know what that can induce.
Rammers, get your arse up to York so me and 2BM can take the piss out of you, would not be difficult as you are ex- Whale Island................
Excelent my arse. brushteeth

Latest Threads