Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Memoirs of a Nutter

Thanks for sharing mate. Truly moving and inspirational too in its own way. Shows that even the hardest times can be gotten through. Best of luck in the future buddy and as to the IOW........i agree, its a brilliant place to get away from things

We have read the condensed version and I think most of us have learnt a great deal.Perhaps the book is just begging to be written now so as we privileged few on RR are not the only ones to benefit from your story.
Good luck for the future Sterling.

Stirling,

Out of suffering comes creativity - you have just proven this by writing and sharing your experiences here on RR. To write such words must have taken tremendous courage.
You have actually taken a good positive step forward on the road to recovery. Well done!

SP.

Seriously, my 2 hour daily read of this site has kept me going and words cannot express the gratitude I feel to one and all.

Give yourselves a pat on the back, and you have had me blubbing like a bairn with your responses to the memoirs. When next I have a ''one off special occasion drink'' probably with Rummers I will raise a glass to you all.

Sterling_Stirling said:
Seriously, my 2 hour daily read of this site has kept me going and words cannot express the gratitude I feel to one and all.

Give yourselves a pat on the back, and you have had me blubbing like a bairn with your responses to the memoirs. When next I have a ''one off special occasion drink'' probably with Rummers I will raise a glass to you all.

If you start "blubbing" I'll break out George from Dartmoor and you pair can compare stubble and lost weekends. :wink:

Stokers-Plaything said:
Thank You for sharing your experiences ,I wish you Luck,a Long Life & a Future of Happiness

What the fuck you insinuating Plaything, were just going for a drink, I ain't trying to shag him or owt.
Not on a first date anyway :D

Latest Threads