Membership resignation

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by ganges62, Apr 12, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just asked to be deleted as a member of this site.I'm really not happy,about the way,it seems to be in order,to take the piss out of Eddie Stobarts death on forums,by people appointed as Moderators,who seem to think other unfotunates elsewere are somehow different.I cannot and will not be compared with the same brush of hypocrasy,as practised here.The loss of him to his family ,is as sad as anyone's loss to theirs.The site purports its different in someway because of sailors humour.Thank you .

2. I would like to be the first to tell you to fuck off but cannot type fast.
    Goodbye, I miss you already.
    Are you Mrs Stobart?

3. Don't let the door kick you on the way out! Don't need to be deleted just don't log on bright spark.

4. What's up with you? why are you being polite, is it Sunday?

5. I don't know what you mean? I am always polite :D

6. Magda

Magda War Hero Book Reviewer

Oh, what a shame...

Who are you again?

7. I'll recomend you for saint hood, I believe you.

This geezer thinks I'm thick and black.:laughing2:

8. He's been a member for 4 years with 54 posts no great lose.

9. It would be better for all of us if he had been a member for 54 years with 4 posts.

10. Ta Ta! Keep in touch with yourself!

11. How do you know I've been tou........oh I see what you're saying my mistake.:-D

12. Shame to see such a prolific poster fall on his sword, however a very poor choice of thread in which to vent one's spleen and that my lad is your downfall.

13. Oh well. More room on the outrage bus now I guess :)

14. Thank fuck he's gone, his shite spelling and piss poor grammar was making my fucking eyes bleed.

15. standby, I think he's going to come back as ganges63 and state that hes grown up a bit.

16. Cruel, cruel thats what you all are...............eeeeeeeeeee's a good boy, buys is muvva flowers an fings

17. You, Sir, are you bucking to get that O2 tag re-instated?

After all that hard work to be rid of it in the first place too..............:sad10:

18. Ganges62. You scrawled all over a condolences page for RN personel for RumRation members to express their sympathy for those involved in the Astute incident. You wouldn't desist when asked to and you were therefore reported to the site owners, who've judged you accordingly to be a twunt of the first water.
    The Eddie Stobart thread was in the Diamond Lils section and as you've been told that is a more robust forum than the one in which the Astute thread appeared, it may well have been in bad taste but that was the right place for it.
    Your theories of MoD negligence may have been acceptable if you'd started a new thread in another forum.
    You've made your bed etc.

19. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I really miss the old chap. He paid me the ultimate compliment, he called me a "real sailor". Got to go now, I'm filling up.

20. ganges62, i dont agree with what you wrote or where you wrote it however the mods on this site need to do a much better job. the offending posts should have been deleted from the astute thread and having a small number of prolific posters flaming anyone who dares go against their 'old and bold ive been on here forever' wisdom on every thread is seriously driving people away from this site. ive been in th navy all my adult working life and banter is banter however bullying is somewhat the norm on here.