MEM no1 gold badge

Evening all,
apologies if posted before or wrong part of forum.
I am looking for a MEM gold badge and LMEM gold badge for #1 uniform. basically the no star prop and the 2 star prop badges as I have the others but lost these 2.
have looked on Ebay and several other sites but cant find them.
if anyone can point me in the right direction or knows a place that does sell them it would be much appreciated.

TVM

No soleil.
it is needs to be pre Faraday ones (with out the flashes).
did haver a look at that site but just didn't have the ones I need.
thanks for looking

soleil

War Hero
Does it need to be an original badge, RSJ? It looks as though Forever Jack will make up a replica badge according to individual requirements.

soleil

War Hero
Give it a few days, RSJ. You may well get a better response from other posters by the middle of the week. Saturday nights on the forum can be a little quiet but by Monday a fair few of the other posters will have popped up. They will have a better idea about badges of this period than I will.

Email here, http://rbjmilitaria.com it’s run by an ex chief stoker goes by the name BJ. May not appear on his web page but I can guarantee he’ll have them pinned to one of his shop display boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T MEM/T to ET(ME) changeover et al The Quarterdeck 2
A Wearing of Medal Ribbons on Officer No1 Uniform? The Quarterdeck 8
P No1 son Passed out The Fleet 32
MoD_RSS British businesses go for gold in Japan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Minister for Equalities congratulates Essex GP Surgery for winning Gold Award in trailblazing programme for LGBT patients MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Leeds GP Practice receives Gold Award in trailblazing programme for LGBT+ patients MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Gold No.14 for LLWR at national health and safety awards MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Second consecutive Gold in national awards for LLWR Site team MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 50 employers awarded gold for supporting the armed forces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Secretary and Prince Harry Award Gold to Supportive Employers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 33 employers awarded gold for supporting the Armed Forces MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Gold award for DIO’s commitment to safety MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Ministry of Defence Police awarded a gold banding in the Business in the... MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Minister meets poppy producing veterans going for gold MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Employers supporting Armed Forces strike gold with Prince William MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Employers get gold for their support for the Armed Forces MoD News 0
WreckerL Gold teeth Diamond Lil's 8
MoD_RSS News story: Employers get gold for supporting the Armed Forces MoD News 1
MoD_RSS News story: Employers take gold for their support of UK Armed Forces MoD News 0
D RFA Argus and RFA Gold Rover current operations? RFA 11
soleil Cornwall Community News: "Gunning For Gold" The Fleet Air Arm 0
Good CO HoundsForHeroes - Staverton Gold Club This Weekend Charity 0
soleil WTOK Mississippi: "Aviators Receive Wings Of Gold" The Fleet Air Arm 26
finknottle Gold bullion Diamond Lil's 48
soleil Telegraph: "US Treasure Hunters Ready To Snatch Gold From The Jaws Of Victory" History 0
N Comedy Gold on BBC1 Diamond Lil's 4
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp ...another gold Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
MoD_RSS Royal Navy rower takes Olympic gold Current Affairs 4
MoD_RSS Royal Navy's Pete Reed going for Olympic gold Current Affairs 0
trelawney126 And the Gold Medals for Asylum goes to..... The Gash Barge 35
MoD_RSS Armed Forces rowers win gold at World Cup Current Affairs 0
Rodgersthecabinboy It would have been a better investment than Gold or Property!!! Diamond Lil's 2
Naval_Gazer Cornwall mine strikes gold The Quarterdeck 9
witsend Going for gold. Diamond Lil's 1
rod-gearing Grit worth more than gold? Diamond Lil's 11
NotmeChief Gold Rip Off Current Affairs 8
Ja5on Huge Anglo-Saxon gold hoard found Current Affairs 21
sgtpepperband Comedy Gold Diamond Lil's 2
R Gold Panning Travel & The Great Outdoors 0
SailingInstructor Officers' gold rank lace The Fleet 5