Mellisa Ann Porter

"A young woman who died in a fiery wreck Friday has been identified, according the Medical Examiner’s office.
Melissa Ann Porter, 25, from Santee exited Interstate 805 at Clairemont Mesa Blvd. in a Chevy pickup truck.
“Crossed lanes of traffic, striking a parked tractor trailer. Both vehicles caught fire,†Sgt. Ramona Hastings said.
A passerby pulled Porter from the burning pickup truck, but it was too late.
She died at the scene."

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local-beat/Young-Woman-Killed-in-Fiery-Wreck-IDd-.html

Crashed her car, stupid hurts and Darwin won again.

I thought American vehicles crashing and catching fire were just in the films. Clearly not.

Many of us probably assume that she must be a dozy bint; but there’s so much that we don’t know. Did she blow a tyre? Was she momentarily incapacitated?

Passed-over_Loggie said:
I thought American vehicles crashing and catching fire were just in the films. Clearly not.

Many of us probably assume that she must be a dozy bint; but there’s so much that we don’t know. Did she blow a tyre? Was she momentarily incapacitated?

Was she stoned, was she drunk?

NorwayChris said:
Come on "NotmeChief" enlighten us ,who is she ? i dont want to say anything wrong and put my foot innit if she is related to you, 8)
Sorry Chris. She was a distant relative but I have only met her twice, the last time when she was 4.

I won't object to the normal jack banter, I just thought it such a shame and a waste.

NotmeChief said:
NorwayChris said:
Come on "NotmeChief" enlighten us ,who is she ? i dont want to say anything wrong and put my foot innit if she is related to you, 8)
Sorry Chris. She was a distant relative but I have only met her twice, the last time when she was 4.

I won't object to the normal jack banter, I just thought it such a shame and a waste.
You have my sincere condolences "NotmeChief",not nice even when a distant relative (especially so young)passes over,may the young girl RIP,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
A Miscellaneous 0