Mega C*nts!

As title says. I just got back from a 15 mile bike ride, anyway when i was riding i got abuse from every angle. Some guy said look at my girl again ill smash your head in. so i looked again, and he run after me. The thing is i never looked at his girl, but cause he said that i did. Anyway, if i go running etc, i always get c*nts like this. The guy had a big problem i think, with people looking at his girl.

The guy also had a black eye.

Chicogiz said:
bikerman said:
You should of maned up instead of runnig away cnut.
Maybe, but i dont wanna get in trouble. I wanna get in the navy first! if i get a record, then i cant get in.
Wrong, in some branches it is mandatory to have a record...such as the Reg Branch or catering, so you will be already in the know about due process etc.
Try robbing a bank or something :wink:
Edit to add ?NAILZ.

trelawney126 said:
Chicogiz said:
bikerman said:
Maybe, but i dont wanna get in trouble. I wanna get in the navy first! if i get a record, then i cant get in.
Wrong, in some branches it is mandatory to have a record...such as the Reg Branch or catering, so you will be already in the know about due process etc.
Edit to add ?NAILZ.
Dont forget the Stokers there was always someone getting run. :p

bikerman said:
trelawney126 said:
Chicogiz said:
bikerman said:
Edit to add ?NAILZ.
Dont forget the Stokers there was always someone getting run. :p
My profuse apologies "bikerman" When it comes to lawbreakers the Stokers are in a league of their own. :wink:

Chicogiz said:
bikerman said:
Maybe, but i dont wanna get in trouble. I wanna get in the navy first! if i get a record, then i cant get in.[/quote]

This is all sounding vaguely familiar....moving on from pant-shitting whilst running- to- getting- mullered- whilst- riding- a -bike (well she does hail from Gosport)....

Nailz - is this you ? 8O

Welcome to the real world you have to realise ya mummy is not there to protect you all the time.

You should have said sorry thought it was your granny you stupid cnut. Then marmalised him with ya bike frame and shoved ya bike pump up that place the sun don't shine

wet_blobby

War Hero
Chico you big girls blouse, 15 miles on a bike? that's sod all, fair play for oggling that fellas bird though. Nowt wrong with telling him to foxtrot oscar as you cycle past and twat him one.

Nice to see your getting out.

Taloolah said:
Chicogiz said:
bikerman said:
Maybe, but i dont wanna get in trouble. I wanna get in the navy first! if i get a record, then i cant get in.[/quote]

This is all sounding vaguely familiar....moving on from pant-shitting whilst running- to- getting- mullered- whilst- riding- a -bike (well she does hail from Gosport)....

Nailz - is this you ? 8O

keep up Scouserbog :roll:

wet_blobby said:
Chico you big girls blouse, 15 miles on a bike? that's sod all, fair play for oggling that fellas bird though. Nowt wrong with telling him to foxtrot oscar as you cycle past and twat him one.

Nice to see your getting out.
Its pretty good when you have calipers on both your legs and have to hold onto a balloon and lick an ice cream though so fair play to you!!! :D 8)

Taloolah said:
Chicogiz said:
bikerman said:

Nailz - is this you ? 8O

nrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg nrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg :roll: :roll:

X.R.D said:
Taloolah said:
Chicogiz said:
bikerman said:

Nailz - is this you ? 8O

nrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg nrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg :roll: :roll:
Tell you what matey, I liked Nails (z) compared to some fun busters we got left with.
If this site was television we would be a couple of clicks away from being the Open University. :twisted: :twisted:

Don't look at me,.......... don't look at my diploma,...........no don't look. :D

Edited to say....Little Britain extracts, for dull humourless b*sterds

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wet_blobby Diamond Lil's 17
C Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
B Submariners 5