Mega C*nts!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Chicogiz, Sep 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As title says. I just got back from a 15 mile bike ride, anyway when i was riding i got abuse from every angle. Some guy said look at my girl again ill smash your head in. so i looked again, and he run after me. The thing is i never looked at his girl, but cause he said that i did. Anyway, if i go running etc, i always get c*nts like this. The guy had a big problem i think, with people looking at his girl.

The guy also had a black eye.

2. I bet it was you who gave him the black eye as well, you roughy toughy man that you are.

3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Now there's a surprise, its not only the virtual world that think your a cnut. :roll:

4. No it wasnt!

5. You should of maned up instead of runnig away cnut.

6. Why not, you a puff?

7. Maybe, but i dont wanna get in trouble. I wanna get in the navy first! if i get a record, then i cant get in.

8. Wrong, in some branches it is mandatory to have a record...such as the Reg Branch or catering, so you will be already in the know about due process etc.
    Try robbing a bank or something :wink:
    Edit to add ?NAILZ.

9. Dont forget the Stokers there was always someone getting run. :p

10. My profuse apologies "bikerman" When it comes to lawbreakers the Stokers are in a league of their own. :wink:

11. Indeed we are. :)

13. Welcome to the real world you have to realise ya mummy is not there to protect you all the time.

You should have said sorry thought it was your granny you stupid cnut. Then marmalised him with ya bike frame and shoved ya bike pump up that place the sun don't shine

14. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Chico you big girls blouse, 15 miles on a bike? that's sod all, fair play for oggling that fellas bird though. Nowt wrong with telling him to foxtrot oscar as you cycle past and twat him one.

Nice to see your getting out.

15. I would say that your remark borders on the profound.

17. Its pretty good when you have calipers on both your legs and have to hold onto a balloon and lick an ice cream though so fair play to you!!! :D 8)