Meet "Mel" the Royal Marine

Meet "Mel" the Royal Marine.

This ultimate action figure comes with the following accessories.

. twin detachable roll mats :wink:
. A green lid
. A BIG fckn shooter
. Horizontal yomping action 8)

It also has a push button voice system, with the classic phrases:

. Have some of this you Taliban CNUT!!
. NAKED BAR!!
. Twice round my beautiful body, Standy by.......GO!!
. It pays to be a winner!!

Its a must have toy for kids (and Bootnecks) for 2007. :D

Spenny

Don't forget the chad civvy rig of jeans, desert wellies (with luminous laces) and noggy army shirt or helly hansen top.
Anyway, I can tell this doll is a cheap copy cos it doesn't have the big growly Moostache

spenny said:
Does a bear shit in the woods :wink:
Not always! Sorry to piss on your bonfire Royal, especially as you made me laugh so much this morning with the image of the man with a merkin on his chin, but here is a picture of some bear poo from my mum's garden.

We were so poor that I didn't get my first Christmas present until I was 8 years old.

I can remember the excitement as I unwrapped the box and the disappointment when I found it completely empty.

I looked at my dad with tears in my eyes and he said.............." Action Man Deserters Kit son.....enjoy"

Oh........ lest we forget; what sort of woman has a photograph of a steaming pile of ursine excreta at hand in her picture album?????????

Only Rosy....................lol

RM

Bergen said:
Oh........ lest we forget; what sort of woman has a photograph of a steaming pile of ursine excreta at hand in her picture album?????????

Only Rosy....................lol

RM
Perhaps you would like to take that up with my mother?

rosinacarley said:
Well get your arse into Lil's then. It seems to have turned into Cascades aka The Royal Marine School of Dancing recently!
Roger that. Heading out for a run and then to the gym now, but if its still "happening" when I get back, Im there!!

noemis

Lantern Swinger
spenny said:
rosinacarley said:
Well get your arse into Lil's then. It seems to have turned into Cascades aka The Royal Marine School of Dancing recently!
Roger that. Heading out for a run and then to the gym now, but if its still "happening" when I get back, Im there!!
This is Roger!!