Medical

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Also in relation to steroids how does that work out of interest?

MjAxMy03MzY0OTAxYWZlNGFkNjA5.png

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Thanks, already knew that information, just never knew about the ultrasound, etc. Not gonna argue the case about proven studies, and I don't take a lot of protein shakes, I manage to eat where and when possible, there just a viable option if this isn't possible. Also in relation to steroids how does that work out of interest? Would it fall under the same test or would it be a more extensive test if they thought you were using AS?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Go on argue the case, its unlikely that AD, as a qualified Doc. knows what He's talking about.

RNJason

Midshipman
Which particular job are you aiming for, Jason?

Looking to go in as a marine engineering technician.

Go on argue the case, its unlikely that AD, as a qualified Doc. knows what He's talking about.

Never knew this forum was so bad for getting flamed, all I asked were a couple of simple questions and get slated for it. Would have thought this was to help give information to newbies.

soleil

War Hero
That's a bit blunt care to expand? Hard to get a proper diet sorted, when your constantly working and on call most of the time right now. So they're beneficial, to help me train.

Jason

It can't be.

Order some decent, nutritious food and some of those plastic lunch boxes online from Tesco for delivery when you are at home. Put the food in the fridge, when you go to work put some of the food from the fridge into a plastic box and put the box in your bag.

Stop taking the protein shakes today. You don't need them and won't be allowed them at HMS Raleigh so find alternative and better ways to nourish yourself.

RNJason

Midshipman
Jason

It can't be.

Order some decent, nutritious food and some of those plastic lunch boxes online from Tesco for delivery when you are at home. Put the food in the fridge, when you go to work put some of the food from the fridge into a plastic box and put the box in your bag.

Stop taking the protein shakes today. You don't need them and won't be allowed them at HMS Raleigh so find alternative and better ways to nourish yourself.

Thanks for that info but I already do that, my diet changes quite a bit depending on how I'm wanting my body to look. When I have my breaks I have proper nutritional food, pre/post workout I'll have a shake and will most likely have a casein shake before bedtime. That's mainly how often I'll have them, unless the job I'm on doesn't allow me to get a chance to eat.

DruAde

Lantern Swinger
Id guess after your comment "Also in relation to steroids how does that work out of interest?" and "how you want your body to look", I would throw out there that you have taken steroids or still do . If you didnt or havnt you wouldnt mention it.

Im sure AD would have some sensible, calm recomendations and advice for you .