Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by cobs2012, Apr 16, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How long does it take them to ring you for a date for the medical ? its been 4 weeks and just wondering :sad:

Thanks Chris Cobban
  2. I got a letter 2 weeks ago for my medical on May 2. That was like 2 weeks after my Interview.
    Just varies on the demand of people needed for the role you applied for i think.
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Crikey - that's a long 'phone call! :shock:
  4. hahaha you no what I meant. I just gave them a ring, there going over to the computerised system so it has taken a bit longer and it should be tomorrow when hear from them. He said it should be at the end of the month so that's good.
  5. I know the AFCO I'm applying through has 50 or so people needing a medical booking so I had to give availability over the next 3-4 months to help them speed up the process. Apparently every AFCO has a lot waiting, just in case anybody else out there is wondering what's taking so long :)

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  6. Took me a couple of weeks to get the date for my medical, I'm guessing that it's taking a bit longer for you due to the amount of other applicants. Hope you hear from your AFCO soon mate :thumbup:

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)
  7. I have now it was going over to computer booking got it next week so quite happy about it.
  8. I had my RT in November and my medical was in February so don't worry about it :)
  9. Just wait. You will get a ring very soon.