Medical

Hi guys.

Had my medical back in November and it got referred to the navy doctors.

I got a phone call saying i need to go and see the doctor next week and then i have received a letter to say the time and date.

On the letter it states i have authorization to attend a FEMO medical just wondering does this mean i have to do the full medical again or will it just be so i can get in to see the doctor.

Thanks in advance.

Rich

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
"FEMO Medical"? Isn't that the one where Ron Jeremy - dressed in a white coat - digitally pentrates your anus? :? :wink:

When I had to re-visit the Doctor after my medical was deferred, he just focused on the area that had led to the deferment.

I think the point of a second visit is just to focus on the problem that arose.

good luck with it man, I hated having to wait to see the Doctor again, and then he couldn't make a decision for another 8 weeks because the relevant authority was on leave! :) still was great once I got it all sorted.

n.

littleshinydemon said:
When I had to re-visit the Doctor after my medical was deferred, he just focused on the area that had led to the deferment.

I think the point of a second visit is just to focus on the problem that arose.

good luck with it man, I hated having to wait to see the Doctor again, and then he couldn't make a decision for another 8 weeks because the relevant authority was on leave! :) still was great once I got it all sorted.

n.
Thanks for the reply, yeah it can be a pain waiting but its all worth it in the end, just hope everything goes to plan from here on

i don't know what "FEMO" means, but when I had to re-visit I also just had to talk about the part that was a problem. And I need wait another 2 months still...

Good luck.

Used to be Final Medical Examining Officer (Normally just review the history or injury you were referred to him for.) Perhaps Angrydoc could be more precise I believe he's a serving MO

Just been today, turns out i either need to withdraw my application or get a private MRI and EEG scan's and then a consultation.

I'm gutted but it will all be worth while......providing everything is ok!

Rich

Scarface2009

Lantern Swinger
Richard88 said:
Just been today, turns out i either need to withdraw my application or get a private MRI and EEG scan's and then a consultation.

Rich

If you dont mind me asking, why were you defered????

Scarface2009 said:
Richard88 said:

Rich

If you dont mind me asking, why were you defered????
Yeah sure, i had a febrile convulsion when i was 9 now 20.

Its more common in babies and because of that it is seen as a risk for military training.

Rich

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
ex_wasp_L2 Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Land Ops 0