Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Medical

JD_RN

Hi I have just passed my psychometric test and now I am on the next stages off the joining process the medical, as a child I suffered from autism ADHD and OCD, would this affect the medical in anyway or does this mean there is no way joining full stop? Has anyone joined having these issues? Any help would be great thanks

Hi I have just passed my psychometric test and now I am on the next stages off the joining process the medical, as a child I suffered from autism ADHD and OCD, would this affect the medical in anyway or does this mean there is no way joining full stop? Has anyone joined having these issues? Any help would be great thanks
Because everyone is different they are all treated as a separate case. Anyone else's experience with a similar background will have no bearing on your own. The best bet for you is to proceed unto such a point that you are informed that your medical background excludes you,or not as the case may be.
PS There is no-one on this forum who can give you medical advice

Thank You for the reply’s, I took Medication for the ADHD and OCD as child but nothing for the Autism as it was only minor, all medication stopped back in 2015

Latest Threads