medical

Im worried about the medical part of joining im worried that they might find something wrong with me. i want to know what do they check when you go. or anything like that. I do have a learning difficulty and spoken to some one in the navy and they seaid it would be fine as long as I pass each stage. but the medical scares me the most. im hoping to get in the Navy Reserves. any help would make me less worried.

The medical is not something that you can prepare for. Your medical history will be scrutinised. If you reach the standard, you pass. If you have already passed the RT then your learning difficulty should not be a problem......

What part of the medical scares you? Is it a fear of the unknown or do you have a problem? I served for 24yrs as a dyslexic, you have to understand that all you need to do is work a bit harder to make sure you pass all phases of training. Granted I didn't know I was dyslexic (diagnosed) until after I left, but those that knew me must have known.
Good luck.

What part of the medical scares you? Is it a fear of the unknown or do you have a problem? I served for 24yrs as a dyslexic, you have to understand that all you need to do is work a bit harder to make sure you pass all phases of training. Granted I didn't know I was dyslexic (diagnosed) until after I left, but those that knew me must have known.
Good luck.
I dont think i have a prblem but im worried about the unknown i have now read a bit more about it and found a vidoe on YouTube about the medicale and m now feeling a lot better about it. and thank you

I dont think i have a prblem but im worried about the unknown i have now read a bit more about it and found a vidoe on YouTube about the medicale and m now feeling a lot better about it. and thank you
There are many unknowns in the RN, so don't worry about them just work hard and take them on one at a time, which helps you to to prioritise each one, which in turn makes each one smaller to overcome?