Medical

G2798

hello, I have passed my over the phone medical and I was given an medical appointment time to go for 20th June at 10:30 in Bristol. After I told my mum the good news, she said she has booked a holiday for Rome and flying on the same day at 1:30 from Cardiff and was keeping it a surprise for me so I didn't know about it when I arranged the date for the medical appointment. I was just wondering how long the medical would take and if I could do both in the same day or if I should re arrange. Thanks.

TNSL101

Midshipman
My medical is later today so I'm not sure how long it takes, but I personally would rearrange as there's only a 3 hour gap

SOB94

Lantern Swinger
It took me about an hour for the whole medical, though i did have to wait an hour to be seen as they were running behind.

Last edited:

dave_w

Midshipman
I had mine at Bristol should take around 45 mins to a hour depending if you have any issues to discuss

TNSL101

Midshipman
Mine literally took 20 minutes. I couldn't believe how short it was. I was expecting to be in there over an hour and for them to check my body thoroughly.

But I'd still re-arrange if I were you. It's far too close to your flight team.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Update from the UK Chief Medical Officers on the COVID-19 alert level MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chief Scientific Advisor and Chief Medical Officer briefing on coronavirus (COVID-19): 21 September 2020 MoD News 0
B Captia medical Joining the Royal Navy 3
P Medical Appeals waiting time Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
R Medical questionnaire, best practice. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Government working with midwives, medical experts, and academics to investigate BAME maternal mortality MoD News 0
M Aircraft controller aircrew medical Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
P Medical History of Opiate Dependance Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
R Medical - Irritation in ears Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Statement from the UK Chief Medical Officers on schools and childcare reopening MoD News 0
L MH Susceptible -Medical (Suxamethonium) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
K Medical Joining the Royal Navy 4
S Medical appeal Joining the Royal Navy 1
S Royal Fleet auxillary Medical exam Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS Letter to medicines and medical products suppliers: 3 August 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement from the UK Chief Medical Officers on extension of self-isolation period: 30 July 2020 MoD News 0
S Frustrating medical triage Joining the Royal Navy 5
K Passed medical, what is next and how long should I expect before intake? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS Medical Device “Certificates of Compliance” / “Attestation of Conformity” have no legal standing under MDR MoD News 0
R GP medical paperwork delays Joining the Royal Navy 7
Y Medical issues Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
B CAPITA MEDICAL Joining the Royal Navy 39
MoD_RSS Deos: delivering faster and better mobile medical screening MoD News 0
P What’s assessed on aircrew medical? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
P Medical appeal Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
MoD_RSS MOD delivers 10,000 items of critical medical equipment to NHS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Medical device suppliers’ merger raises competition concerns MoD News 0
Hanginout1664 Diver Medical Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
S Medical- Rejoining Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
K Medical Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Update from the UK Chief Medical Officers on the UK alert level MoD News 0
T Medical Bars? Joining the Royal Navy 4
D medical triage call eczema Joining the Royal Navy 4
MoD_RSS New ACCEA Medical Director announced MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Senior civil servant and former lecturer in medical statistics appointed to Joint Biosecurity Centre MoD News 0
H Medical Cadetships Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
C Medical Experience - Acne Joining the Royal Navy 18
MoD_RSS Statement from the UK Chief Medical Officers on an update to coronavirus symptoms: 18 March 2020 MoD News 0
C Application referred to senior medical officer. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
MoD_RSS Puma helicopter performs first island medical evacuation MoD News 0
L trying to get my medical Joining the Royal Navy 9
C Diver Medical Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
MoD_RSS Border Force prioritising checks on medical equipment MoD News 0
J Medical- psycathric (sorry for spelling!!) Joining the Royal Navy 2
MoD_RSS UK medicines and medical devices regulator investigating 14 cases of fake or unlicensed COVID-19 medical products MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor waives duties and VAT on vital medical imports MoD News 0
Avocadolol Capita and medical Joining the Royal Navy 9
MoD_RSS Coronavirus: global crackdown sees a rise in unlicenced medical products related to COVID-19 MoD News 0
B How is the medical triage done Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Suspension of War Pensions and Armed Forces Compensation Scheme Medical Examinations and Assessments MoD News 0