Medical

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by hm90005, Oct 13, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So Its now been 3 weeks since I was cleared to go for a medical but still heard nothing from Capita even though the AFCO said they would be in touch within 2 weeks. Anyone know much longer I can expect to wait? If it makes a difference I'm applying to be a chef.

Also does anyone know if a past use of antidepressants will cause me to be rejected? The Afco said when I asked them that it shouldnt be a problem but some forum posts suggest it may be. Ive been off them for about a year and a half.

Cheers for any help offerred

2. Standing by..........

3. What do you mean by that?

4. I got an email from Capita after roughly 2 weeks if passing the interview. Check your junk mail box. Could well be in there?

Otherwise...good luck!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

5. Must...resist. Must.........resist!

• Like Like x 2
  6. cheers for the help mate appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  7. You'll see.

8. I am a Chef already so I know what the trade involves. How is it in the forces?

9. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Depressing, look what it's done to Daps.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It all depends on what your experiences are in civvie street. As with everything, it has its high points and its low points.
    I loved it, generally. But I was good at it. :)

11. I am definitely now resisting ;)

• Funny Funny x 6
  12. Anytime you want to cut out the nonsense and contribute something useful, feel free to do so.

13. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Something useful, don't flash when there is some gentle mickey taking going on, it could make matters worse.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shan't, so there nah nah nana nah :p

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Pick your toys up and stop being an idiot. You have far worse to come.
    If you want some information about what to expect, look through my posts or PM me.

• Like Like x 2
  16. QUOTE="WreckerL, post: 1356711, member: 8334"]Shan't, so there nah nah nana nah :p[/QUOTE]
    You must be very bored with yourself to be talking shit on military forums.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. I don't think I'm being the idiot. I posted a simple question looking for simple straight forward answers, no nonsense.

18. You must be very bored with yourself to be talking shit on military forums.[/QUOTE]

Not really, when you're next in your kitchen, find the jar marked "Sense of Humour" and take two teaspoonsful.

It'll work wonders!

19. Nothing wrong with my sense of humour, I came here for information. Remind me not to do that again!

20. However if I want some top quality banter I guess you guys are the ones to talk to :D