Medical - Waiting for outcome...

Hey all,

Just a quick question. I had my medical on 29th June but have yet to hear anything back (over two weeks on). When should I expect to find out how I got on? Oh and a second thing...is this wait normal?

Thanks

masterchef

Lantern Swinger
disaster_manager said:
Hey all,

Just a quick question. I had my medical on 29th June but have yet to hear anything back (over two weeks on). When should I expect to find out how I got on? Oh and a second thing...is this wait normal?

Thanks
did the doctor say you'll get the results,if he didn't tell you that you failed on anything?

He said everything was spot on, apart from a slight issue with my back which I brought up. He said it should be ok but he'd check and get back to me that afternoon (29th June). 2 weeks on and still no news...

masterchef

Lantern Swinger
disaster_manager said:
He said everything was spot on, apart from a slight issue with my back which I brought up. He said it should be ok but he'd check and get back to me that afternoon (29th June). 2 weeks on and still no news...
no news is good news id say,but ring your AFCO to make sure they will have your notes.

cadetsmum

Lantern Swinger
Did you tick any yes boxes on your medical questionnaire?

If you did then I'm guessing the docs have referred your details upwards for consideration.