medical tomorrow

Alba

Hi all, I was made TMU about two years ago and finally got my face to face medical tomorrow. It was because of mild depression, doctor sorted all my documents and the Capita doctor who reviewed the notes cleared it for a full medical. I'm just wondering if the doctor will have a different opinion and send me away or am I worrying too much?

Also because my gp didn't give me enough info on my history I downloaded an app which showed my whole history and I found that I had dandruff back in 2006 but it's not even a problem anymore. I also Should I declare this to him? I had some low back pain that I went to A an E to which they give me some painkillers and sent me on my way 2 years ago, again no problem since.

I don't want to be sent away from Releigh for dishonesty and "making a fraudulent application". Waited a long time for this.

Shipspotter

Badgeman
Hi all, I was made TMU about two years ago and finally got my face to face medical tomorrow. It was because of mild depression, doctor sorted all my documents and the Capita doctor who reviewed the notes cleared it for a full medical. I'm just wondering if the doctor will have a different opinion and send me away or am I worrying too much?

Also because my gp didn't give me enough info on my history I downloaded an app which showed my whole history and I found that I had dandruff back in 2006 but it's not even a problem anymore. I also Should I declare this to him? I had some low back pain that I went to A an E to which they give me some painkillers and sent me on my way 2 years ago, again no problem since.

I don't want to be sent away from Releigh for dishonesty and "making a fraudulent application". Waited a long time for this.
I’d definitely declare the back pain to the Dr at your face to face medical!

Have you got a training diary you can take with you to show the dr that you’ve been training intensely? Potentially for 6+ months? Can you get a report from your Drs to show there’s no ongoing issue and it was a one off?

That’s what I had to send in and I was cleared medically just last week!

Best of luck

Alba

I haven't no, I mean I guess he could change it to say past because it says current so I was a bit shocked. It was like two years ago also!

Congrats!

Drakey

War Hero

Did you not get a prescription for Head and Shoulders.......

WreckerL

War Hero

Did you not get a prescription for Head and Shoulders.......
I'm more surprised that he never even noticed!