Medical timeline

lifeatsea

Midshipman
yeah you book your eye test yourself after selecting one of the boots opticians that have a contract with the Navy :) your recruiting officer will send over all the instructions for this @Wedge Ant

FuryIsHere

Badgeman
Got a little update,

My medical review is on Monday, will I find out same day if I have been deemed fit or PMU or do they ask your AFCO to break the news?

Got a little update,

My medical review is on Monday, will I find out same day if I have been deemed fit or PMU or do they ask your AFCO to break the news?
Which are you talking about? The face to face medical or the telephone triage?

My son has his F2F next week and from what I have seen on this forum he should get the answer there and then.

FuryIsHere

Badgeman
Ok I spell it out more seeing as I have seem somehow to confuse everyone

I had my triage call in March, I was told TMU cos they wanted additional information.

Yesterday I get an email after I sent my additional info in about 3 weeks ago, that they are doing a review of my medical records on Monday coming up.

lifeatsea

Midshipman
not sure about the face to face but I've just had my triage call and got passed FIT on the call and will be given a F2F slot when one becomes available

mick1199

Lantern Swinger
@FuryIsHere you mightn’t hear on the day but will more than likely get an email a few days after after telling you the outcome. Alternatively, ring later on in the day, or the day after after the review is scheduled and ask Capita directly. They have a habit of sitting on information. You aren’t necessarily just made passed fit or made PMU either, it’s possible for them to decide they need more information and deem you TMU again as well.

Latest Threads