Medical time frame capita

couper172

Midshipman
Evening

I have sent away all the paperwork for my medical to captia. It was just to see if anyone knew how long it normally takes for them to get in touch with your AFCO and give them the date for the medical.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JKelso

Midshipman
I got my triage call 2 weeks after I submitted mine, and they arranged my face-to-face medical for that following Monday. Surprisingly very smooth. Have heard of people waiting quite a bit longer to have theirs.

couper172

Midshipman
Perfect thanks it’s been around the 2 week mark so hopefully hear something soon I’m not fussed when it is i just know the PJFT is within 28 days of medical so just wanted to gauge how long I have still to get my time a little better.

couper172

Midshipman
Mine happened quite fast, paperwork was submitted and I got a triage call 4/5 days later. Then got a medical the day after due to a cancellation
That’s good. Wish my whole application would hurry up so i can get to Raleigh. My AFCO have been great and they keep me updated with emails all the time and booked me on submarine visits while I’m waiting so can’t ask for anything else. Went through the same process in 2014 and has been 100x faster this time so just need to wait my turn.