Medical test

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by nicktotty, Aug 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the medical test you have to do before you are able to join the RN, what do they test? If you could list it for me that would be great. Thanks
  2. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Try using the search button, its been covered loads of times
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I found the cranial air content test particularly enlightening. I fear your score may be too high.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. They look at your willy and see if it is small enough to be pointed and laughed at, i passed that section with immense ease.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

The main worry is the invasive rectal drugs tests.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. :laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:
  7. They skipped that with me on the basis that I tend to talk total s*** so they just allowed me to take the test orally
    • Like Like x 2
  8. They normally test all the electrical equipment before they plug you in, elfin safety dontcha know.
  9. If we told you what we did what would happen to the element of surprise?

There is nothing you can do to prepare for the medical - your body will either pass or fail. Find something else to worry about. Global warming is a bitch.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I think is depends on your particular doctors fetish's, I remember mine fondly. Scooby-doo costumes and a roll of cling film.

11. Simple answer it's a full medical, so they check everything. if in doubt ask your careers advisor, who is the font of all knowledge (well to do with recruiting)