Medical SMOSE

DSharland

I am currently in the process of joining the Navy, and I am at my final hurdle which is my medical. I had my in person medical on the 28th of May, told my case had to be reviewed by the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and today I called Capita up with them saying the CMO has now sent my case to SMOSE and are not able to give me a time frame or a good reason as to why the CMO cannot cast judgement. Has anyone been through a similar thing? Do you know how long it'll take to here back?

fishhead

War Hero
I am currently in the process of joining the Navy, and I am at my final hurdle which is my medical. I had my in person medical on the 28th of May, told my case had to be reviewed by the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and today I called Capita up with them saying the CMO has now sent my case to SMOSE and are not able to give me a time frame or a good reason as to why the CMO cannot cast judgement. Has anyone been through a similar thing? Do you know how long it'll take to here back?
It seems everyone has a tale to tell about the medicals it is both difficult and unwise to try and predict how things will go for yourself. The best plan is to chill and let things take their course as over-thinking possible outcomes is no good for your stress levels.
Good luck for the future.

Latest Threads