Medical Records

Alfacharlie

War Hero
when you say come to light, do you mean they will check your medical records, or the demanding nature of the course will cause the issue to surface?
Has someone been naughty??
As a rule of thumb, it’s only ‘hardcore’ stuff that will be investigated. Haribo, Bovril etc.
When you were smashed on crack won’t even get a mention, Pablo.
P.s. Are you joining the reg branch??

rummy1234

@rummy1234 what is it that your not willing to declare? Is it a bar to entry? You seem to be posting multiple times about this topic.
Minor PTSD at 14, im now 20 and havent had any similar problems for over 4 years now, i read the army medical elegibility and it said only severe PTSD is a problem, is the navy the same? would it also be taken into account i was a child at the time so was bound to be more sensitive to traumatic events?

Pats Nation

Badgeman
@rummy1234 i can’t say however if you have been clear for 4 years then who knows. Apply if you haven’t already and just be honest, no harm in trying. The last thing you want is to get to Raleigh only to be turfed out on day 1 because you weren’t fully honest, it took me over 6 months to pass all the medical stuff but I’m now waiting for a date for Raleigh, good luck to you.

rummy1234

@rummy1234 i can’t say however if you have been clear for 4 years then who knows. Apply if you haven’t already and just be honest, no harm in trying. The last thing you want is to get to Raleigh only to be turfed out on day 1 because you weren’t fully honest, it took me over 6 months to pass all the medical stuff but I’m now waiting for a date for Raleigh, good luck to you.
ok thank you, yes it appears medicals cause a hold up for a lot of people, Good luck to you too.