Medical records?

Surprised you don't know you seem to know everything else.

You come here wanting advice/information. Then throw it back in folks faces.

Best advice - Join the Army!!
Well why did you come in here if you had nothing useful to say in the first place? I was just asking a question about the medical process and its you guys that are throwing it back in my face for no reason.

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
The reason we are throwing it back in your face is that you have already admitted you are PMU and are asking for advice on how you can swerve the system.
You have been told by Sol to tell the truth in any application and let the RN decide on your suitability.
Sol is a saint but the rest of us generally don't tolerate those who cannot take advice.

You ask a question and say you don't want those who disagree with you to say anything, well that's not how it works. People will say things you don't like.

The regulations state that you are PMU.

Your inability to listen to advice and the lack of integrity displayed here would also mean you are unsuitable.
But that is just my opinion.

The reason we are throwing it back in your face is that you have already admitted you are PMU and are asking for advice on how you can swerve the system.
You have been told by Sol to tell the truth in any application and let the RN decide on your suitability.
Sol is a saint but the rest of us generally don't tolerate those who cannot take advice.

You ask a question and say you don't want those who disagree with you to say anything, well that's not how it works. People will say things you don't like.

The regulations state that you are PMU.

Your inability to listen to advice and the lack of integrity displayed here would also mean you are unsuitable.
But that is just my opinion.
ok well thats your opinion sure. I was just asking about if anyone knew details about the medical in regards to NHS medical records. I said in my post I wasn't looking for a moral lecture about 'integrity'.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
'Kin 'ell - is he still here beating his gums?

Look, just lie, then have the decency to come back and tell us how long it took to be found out.

Looks like you are so far up your own *rse that you wouldn't last 5 minutes even if you DID get in.

guns1969

War Hero
'Kin 'ell - is he still here beating his gums?

Look, just lie, then have the decency to come back and tell us how long it took to be found out.

Looks like you are so far up your own *rse that you wouldn't last 5 minutes even if you DID get in.
I highly recommend this fine upstanding rating for Splash Target Cox'n.

kiffy200

Be honest and if you have you heart set on joining the RN then you will try and appeal the decision if they say no anyway.

They will ask you doctor regardless of what you put on your forms of any medical history, so if you lie and then they ask you doctor and he confirms to have as others have said you will denied entry anyway.

Apply be truthful and appeal if you really want to get into the navy. For all you know 15 years ago you may well pass the medical anyway.

As for forgetting lol Good idea however I would imagine when they find out the RN point of view will be "Why didnt you ask you parents or doctor?" Saying you forgot will not be any excuse.