Medical question...

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Rookie-WWFC, Apr 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure Angry Doc will know this best, my friend's going to apply soon although he has a lot of work to do but I think he can make it.

What I'd like to ask is if a problem he had with his legs and which was operated on when he was about 2 would still be a problem now. He's had no further problems. He's only 5' 2" also, would that be a problem?
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

It would probably be best if he were to PM AngryDoc with specific details as there are many conditions which are dependent on the severity of the condition.

"An operation" isn't much to go on unfortunately.

Heightwise, you need to be over 151.5cm tall to join.
  3. im worried about the medical too, the only way to find out is to go for it and join........
  4. Ahh sorry Ninja, just he's not got internet and that's all I know. It's left his legs slightly curved and I've already got him running with me and what not to build up some muscle on them but he's above 151.5 cm. Thanks.
  5. Rookie

Could you and he go to the library and use the internet there?

You could show him this forum and help him register and show him how to send Angrydoc a PM.