Medical question capita heart condition

Jayne10

Sorry probably lots of these type of posts. I have sent my questionnaire of to capita, the only condition I have is a hole in my heart (VSD), this does not affect me in anyway and I have to go for a check up every 3 years, the hole in my heart is so small that it isn’t necessary to have surgery to correct it. Has anyone got anything similar and been successful joining? I am expecting to be TMU but hoping with further information from my GP I should be okay. Really interested to know if anyone has experienced similar.
Thankyou

TangoWhisky

Midshipman
Sorry probably lots of these type of posts. I have sent my questionnaire of to capita, the only condition I have is a hole in my heart (VSD), this does not affect me in anyway and I have to go for a check up every 3 years, the hole in my heart is so small that it isn’t necessary to have surgery to correct it. Has anyone got anything similar and been successful joining? I am expecting to be TMU but hoping with further information from my GP I should be okay. Really interested to know if anyone has experienced similar.
Thankyou
I had a similar medical issue which made me TMU. I successfully appealed it and will start training later this year. Sending you a PM.