Medical query

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Hi, thanks for the advice. I have passed my recruits test and i have my interview in a months time. I plan to take the interview, and then push the medical off for as long as i can. Would any of this mean that i would have to start my application from the beginning again, or is there a time period say if i left it 6 months then i would have to start again?

Like you said its not worth ruining a lifetime career, i can 100% tell you that i wont be indulging again, but obviously just worried about traces :\
The recruit test remains valid 3 years, the interview 12 months, so a six month deferral of an application at the medical stage would not involve any elements retaking upon re-activating an application.

Boca1235

Ninja, thanks for your assistance. Thats brilliant news. I will most likely sit my interview then and proceed to deferr my medical for a couple of months ti make sure im 100% good to go. What do you reckon a good reason to say would be?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Ninja, thanks for your assistance. Thats brilliant news. I will most likely sit my interview then and proceed to deferr my medical for a couple of months ti make sure im 100% good to go. What do you reckon a good reason to say would be?
There's no need to tell porkies, all you need say is you wish to defer your application until fully prepared physically, but emphasise you still want to join, just not yet.