Medical in Raleigh

flyingboy

Midshipman
shauna, i think its just so they can check out ya physique, theyll have you doing a few basic exercises too . Be aware though i dont know about the girls but the lads have to take everything off including underpants and ya manhood does get a thorough checking over

slim

War Hero
shauna2589 said:
HaHa

They said for your medical you have to strip off to your undies!! Why?? I don't really have an issue with taking my clothes off, just would like to know why???

It's for the sexual gratification of the medical staff, Oh and the frustrated new entries who pay a fiver each to watch from behind the two way mirror. :p

andym

War Hero
slim said:
It's for the sexual gratification of the medical staff, Oh and the frustrated new entries who pay a fiver each to watch from behind the two way mirror. :p

A fiver?It works on a sliding scale,it all depends on the "GR" (Gronk Rating) of the body in question,a fiver will be for those chunky female stoker types that can suck start Harley's and it works up wards.

theone2029

Badgeman
andym said:
slim said:

A fiver?It works on a sliding scale,it all depends on the "GR" (Gronk Rating) of the body in question,a fiver will be for those chunky female stoker types that can suck start Harley's and it works up wards.

I hope we get a cut of the profits for geting drooled over lol, for a few quid i'll even give em a show lmao

shauna2589 said:
So i do have to strip but i wont get fondled like the guys!!!

It depends on what's on offer. :wink: They may make you do star jumps to test the elasticity of various protrusions and thus if they can withstand service at sea in roughers without dropping off! :lol: :roll:

PS: I'd always wondered why Slim was the way he was. Now I know: Lesley spotting at Raleigh! :D

A

angrydoc

My God- "Rally" is a new one. I know this is an informal forum but Christ- that's bad.

TopCat

Midshipman
A question, if the navy already have my medical records, why would they wait to tell you at raleigh whether you're medically fit enough to join? I passed the pre-joining medical, but I'll be honest and say I didn't fully disclose everything(well, to you anyway!) I have a condition called plantar fibromatosis which is a benign small lump on the arch of my foot. This doesn't effect my ability to do physical exercise, as I regularly jog and do kickboxing, I've had the lump for about 14 years and it hasn't caused me any problems.