medical in birmingham

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by hughey, Jan 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all i have my medical in a few days it is in Birmingham and i want to make sure i no exactly where it is so i can do the journey to make sure i no where im going does any one no where it is thanks guys

2. Good idea.

3. Kin'ell. Here we go again. Why the fcuk are you asking that question on here. The AFCO should have informed you of where the medical is and provided you with a map. Get on the phone to them and sort it out.

4. well i was already on the computer and im working so cant use the phone yet so seems as i was already on the net i thought i would plan my route and double confirm when i spoke to the office when i finished work but thanks for your prompt polite reply also when i was told over the phone what date it was i was told to pick up the forms on the morning of my medical

5. Have a good look at your keyboard and try to locate the following keys.

Fullstop - looks like this .
    Comma - looks like this ,
    Shift or Caps Lock - not too difficult.

It will make your posts far easier to read, and you won't incur the wrath of the grammar and punctuation police on here.

6. Hi mate

I had my medical in Birmingham towards the end of last year. Its near the mailbox. If you head towards the mailbox from new street station, keep to the left and follow the road round, it should be on that street if I remeber correctly

7. My grandaughter lives in Birmingham, there's a mailbox right outside her door. She's a veterinary nurse. Perhaps it's there! :roll: :D

2BM

8. Ah thanks that's great i was just after a rough idea i spoke to the careers office and they give you a map on the day so just making sure in no roughly where it is cheers